- Pop. Estimate: 78
- Children: 12.82% (10)
- Elderly: 23.08% (18)
- 38 kobold (48.7%)
- 19 bugbear (24.3%)
- 14 troglodyte (17.9%)
- 6 elf (7.6%)
- 1 other (1.2%)
- 4 Districts
- 1 Businesses
- 1 Specialists
- 12 Residences
Daylia is known for the following resources:
- Defenseless parrot companies that are hunted by unicorns. Rumors tell of piles of saphires hidden around somewhere.
- A magical shrine inhabited by dangerous crows that are feared by children.
- A creepy fort inhabited by tame elephants that are avoided by unicorns.
- Legends tell of Belvarai's Bag of beans, a unique bag of beans with the ability to find any item. It has been lost for ages.
- Legends tell of Becobine's Hat, a legendary hat with the ability to move on its own accord. It was last seen years ago.
- In times past, the townsfolk of Hopald Stone thrived. Things were good, but one day an evil cyclops named Ugan Boartooth stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to kill Ugan Boartooth, but failed miserably. Along came Davic Goodtt the half-orc, who was an expert bowman. Davic had the thought to slay the cyclops by using magic to banish it. When Davic Goodtt faced the cyclops, Davic Goodtt killed the cyclops.
- In the olden days, a monster named Nat stalked the swamps. People say that if you hear her, you will be eaten alive unless you answer a riddle.
- Many years ago, the royals of Kesny thrived. Things were good, but one day Baiurg Icekos the lich took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The royals tried to kill Baiurg Icekos, but didn't get close. Along came a human named Joey Martirough, who was an expert bowman. Joey had the thought to slay the lich by using magic to banish it. When Joey Martirough faced the lich, Joey Martirough killed the lich and rescued Kesny.
Job Postings [-]
- Require an instructor learned in self defense to tutor my child. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Danic Morrough.
- I'm looking for rare toads, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Totg Legripper for more details.
- I'm looking for rare brain moles, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Momn Oozemouth for further details.
- Rogue seeks apprentice. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Grumorin Feastcask if intrigued.
- Bounty for squirrels, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Ilellai Evenchaser.
- Needed: lock picking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Tudet Ironbone if interested.
- Zit is a female kobold who is known in the world as being a gifted adventurer. She appears shifty.
- Ilyhiassa Morningstar is a female elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled bookbinder. She appears drunken.
- Gaerigtars Swiftdew is a male elf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled wine seller. He appears drunken.
- Surplak is a female troglodyte who is known in the city as being a legendary baker. She appears cautious.
- Nbbok Cleaverbeast is a male bugbear who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled lawyer. He appears egotistical.
- Rap is a male kobold who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled weaver. He appears insecure.
- Pot is a female kobold who is known in the city as being a decent barber. She appears prejudiced.
- Vab is a male kobold who is known in the city as being a mocked beer seller. He appears self-obsessed.
- Lorim Darkriver, a nosy female deep dwarf. She is an adept who is seeing the world.
- Adalenaen Tyrneafire, a treasure-obsessed female half-elf. She is a rogue who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
These establishments worthy of mention in Daylia:
- The Slaughtered Mug Poor House [+]
- The Knotted Cock Inc. [+]
- The Gritty Cavern Docs [+]
- The Murdered Cock Inc. [+]
- The Short Turkey Bindary [+]
- The Purple Priest Arena [+]
- The Marbled Three Inc. [+]
- The Randy Song Public Jail [+]