- Pop. Estimate: 150
- Children: 44.00% (66)
- Elderly: 0.67% (1)
- 102 troglodyte (68%)
- 44 lycanthrope (29.3%)
- 3 drow (2%)
- 1 other (0.6%)
- 4 Districts
- 2 Businesses
- 2 Specialists
- 20 Residences
Durden is known for the following resources:
- Huge vegetable fields that are feared by vampires. Rhuglurg Headnor said the locals speak of piles of saphires buried near there.
- A haunted mine inhabited by carnivorous caterpillars that are avoided by witches. Alanaltars Blackwatch said one might find piles of monkey wrenches buried near there.
- Huge fresh guano banks that are feared by wenches. Kilpne said rumors tell of a stash of emeralds buried near there.
- Legends tell of Xtemt's Harp, a cursed harp with the knack to dominate others. It has been lost for ages.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Rhotgu Armcrusher.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome beaky brain monsters required. Will reward you with a land deed. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Davic Frantt.
- Wanted: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather fresh paper due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a secret. Must be a quick learner. Contact Ulkon Copperstaff to learn more.
- A passing Barbarian is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Serious inquiries only. Reward is a secret. Contact Rat if intrigued.
- Wanted: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. No previous experience required. Contact Joic Andrwell.
- Help! Sorcerer seeks apprentice. Opportunity to earn a title. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Thorbul Waveaxe if intrigued.
- A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact S'hoorzor fe Ghezor if intrigued.
- Ilyrigiyn Cyredsinger is a female drow who is known in the city as being a mocked bleacher. She appears deluded.
- Belellava Broadchaser is a male drow who is known in the region as being a legendary cobbler. He appears jesterly.
- Dane Whitville is a male lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a skilled entertainer. He appears solemn.
- Davey Jackworth is a female lycanthrope who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled tilemaker. She appears guilty.
- James Rosenham is a male lycanthrope who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted stablehand. He appears deluded.
- Porzer is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled outfitter. She appears trusting.
- Larellava Silversworn is a male drow who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled locksmith. He appears giddy.
- Doney Brigton is a male lycanthrope who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled undertaker. He appears unreliable.
- Alehiaiyn Myrthstalker is a female drow who is known in the city as being a mediocre apothecary. She appears egotistical.
- Nberm Evilwiser, an attentive male hobgoblin. He is a sorcerer who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
- Niz, a chatty male kobold. He is a warrior who is following rumors of riches.
These establishments worthy of mention in Durden:
- The Dancing House House of Ill Repute [+]
- The Knotted Fireplace Inc. [+]
- The Rampaging Frogs Group [+]
- The Twisted Bag Designs [+]
- The Greasy Axehandle Sheath Store [+]
- The Robber Hole Inc. [+]
- The Chipped Troll Inc. [+]
- The Blabbering Cesspit Inc. [+]
- The Fat Rooster Inc. [+]