- Pop. Estimate: 3,054
- Children: 31.70% (968)
- Elderly: 10.48% (320)
- 1,534 half-dwarf (50.2%)
- 807 elf (26.4%)
- 477 human (15.6%)
- 126 dwarf (4.1%)
- 80 halfling (2.6%)
- 30 other (0.9%)
- 8 Districts
- 115 Businesses
- 430 Specialists
- 396 Residences
San Zealtop is known for the following resources:
- A creepy castle inhabited by defenseless woodpeckers that are avoided by locals. One might dig up a chest containing monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- A cursed tower inhabited by poisonous bats that are hunted by gru. Gorgar Drumroad said rumors tell of a stash of gold in a tomb nearby.
- Magical peacock musters that are feared by gru. Kosob Bonekiller said one might find a stash of iron maidens in a tomb nearby.
- Amber deposits that are avoided by magic users. Khalal ahn Ghessen said the locals speak of a chest containing platinum hidden around somewhere.
- Carnivorous beaver colonies that are hunted by gru. One might dig up bags of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Tmzar's Jug, a legendary jug with the capability to summon demons. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- In times past, a devil named Pobel roamed the swamps and was drawn towards thieves. People say that if you caught him, you will be eaten alive.
Job Postings [-]
- Joey Tramore has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Wouter for more details.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Harrr if intrigued.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. May include some hazards. Reward available. Must be a quick learner. Contact Cobardine Jallimidas.
- Looking for work? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mickey Rosenson.
- Someone stole my statue. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. May include some hazards. Contact Xuus Laughhost.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Safety not guaranteed. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ozgburg Mokkiller.
- Looking for something new? A passing Rogue is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Danes Bartomell for more details.
- Looking for something new? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jakru Kazimarr for further details.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a secret. Contact Ugan Bearroot.
- A passing Warrior is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Skagar Wavebreaker.
- Help! Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Berutra Lagrankos.
- Bounty for mephits, dead or alive. Must be quick on your feet. Reward available. Contact Darlananae Golddawn.
- Thorgan Shinynose is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted apothecary. She appears forbidding.
- Aeslanthil Broadglider is a female elf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled sheriff. She appears fatalistic.
- Darlenssa Sunwing is a male elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled tailor. He appears efficient.
- Throrun Tintracker is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled chandler. She appears fashion concious.
- Danes Smithon is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled smith. She appears mopey.
- Aesartssa Darkweaver is a male elf who is known in the city as being a mocked lawyer. He appears gosipy.
- Halhiathil Starmist is a male elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled cooper. He appears prejudiced.
- Tol Crazytan is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled bookseller. He appears smitten.
- Drogar Lightninghall is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled weaponsmith. He appears self-obsessed.
- Jo Caserton is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned brewer. She appears melancholy.
- Durmir Ivorystone is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled social worker. He appears quiet.
- Micke Berngham is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled deputy. He appears spiteful.
- Skabin Drumtower is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled adventurer. She appears vengeful.
- Adaartanae Maernsinger is a female elf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled tilemaker. She appears deluded.
- Mickes Harinson is a female human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled laborer. She appears trusting.
- Tudun Darkshadow, an intimidated male goblin. He is a commoner who is seeking honest work.
- Porlak, an easily offended male troglodyte. He is a commoner who is finding a missing parent.
- S'herzor ahn Yerssen, a guarded female lizardfolk. She is an adept who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Flutra, a lonely male mindflayer. He is a ranger who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Vothra, a territorial female troglodyte. She is an expert who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Surps, a pious male troglodyte. He is an expert who is finding work as a healer.
- Junina Thermobit, a fatalistic female gnome. She is a commoner who is finding a missing nemesis.
- Mickry Colett, a cautious female human. She is a sorcerer who is here to buy slaves.
- Wit, a beligerent male kobold. He is an aristocrat who is here to destroy an artifact.
These establishments worthy of mention in San Zealtop:
- The Crippled Bunk Inc. [+]
- The Screaming Ent Lumberyard [+]
- The Shining Octopus Shoppe [+]
- The Violet Dead Butchery [+]
- The Violet Kraken Meats [+]
- The Guinea Princess Harnesses [+]
- The Boiling Boar Sport House [+]
- The Murdered Monkey Inc. [+]
- The Fiery Oarhouse Shoppe [+]
- The Randy Greyhound Amory [+]
- The Tattered Dungeon Worship House [+]
- The Salty House Lumberyard [+]
- The Vulgar Cat Furs [+]
- The Olde Hops Purse Shop [+]
- The Mad Rouge Translations [+]