- Pop. Estimate: 286
- Children: 17.48% (50)
- Elderly: 20.28% (58)
- 208 ogre (72.7%)
- 29 goblin (10.1%)
- 22 mindflayer (7.6%)
- 11 deep dwarf (3.8%)
- 9 other (3.1%)
- 4 drow (1.3%)
- 3 lycanthrope (1%)
- 2 Districts
- 8 Businesses
- 8 Specialists
- 37 Residences
Arthurmer is known for the following resources:
- Scant new coconut harvests that are avoided by travelers. Somoeone said someone found piles of copper in a nearby pit.
- A haunted gazebo inhabited by poisonous bees that are feared by unicorns.
- Scarce creepy bamboo patches that are avoided by magic users. One might find a chest containing platinum hidden around somewhere.
- Once upon a time, a witch roamed the town when the wind blows from the west. Commoners say that the witch will ask a favor of you, then imprison you.
- A long time ago, a devil named Yip wandered the fields before dawn and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Some say that if you confront her, you will be stricken deaf.
- Long ago, the royals of Labers thrived. Things were always nice, but one day an evil wizard named Raasleana Ragebreaker took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The royals tried to kill Raasleana Ragebreaker, but failed miserably. Along came a homesick halfling named Perda Millbones, who was an expert bowman. Perda had the thought to slay the wizard by causing a distraction while others struck. When Perda Millbones faced the wizard, Perda Millbones defeated Raasleana Ragebreaker.
- In the olden days, a Boogyman lingered in the streets and was drawn towards thieves. Some say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then carry you away.
Job Postings [-]
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will pay in gold. Must submit to background check. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Kzerm Brainslay.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Surpka.
- Porg has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Experienced professionals only. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact S'herzin teh Khalssen.
- Needed: Bounty for darkmantles, dead or alive. Reward available. Contact Ilta Earthwalker for more details.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Must submit to background check. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward available. Contact Mickry Petrden.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will pay in gold. No previous experience required. Contact Xuomd Foulbasher.
- Need a change of pace? I have lizards in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Porra.
- Chattars Dawnstryke is a male drow who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent saddler. He appears forgetful.
- Tbomd Foulshadow is a male goblin who is known in the region as being a renowned professor. He appears contrarian.
- Duk Oakfang is a male ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked carpenter. He appears contrarian.
- Mick Jameling is a female lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a mediocre cartwright. She appears shifty.
- Grunbin Smartbellows is a male deep dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled tailor. He appears efficient.
- Balrim Brightarm is a female deep dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent engineer. She appears gluttonous.
- Kish Oxsnout is a male ogre who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled butcher. He appears authoritarian.
- Aleartlleu Ravenmane is a male drow who is known in the region as being a skilled mason. He appears contrarian.
- Rxezn Bladeshredder is a male goblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled weaver. He appears outlandish.
- Xturm Dreadkill, a deluded male goblin. He is a ranger who is here to buy spices.
These establishments worthy of mention in Arthurmer:
- The Whirling Bull Butchers [+]
- The Belching Pig Botique [+]
- The Six Swagger Dock Company [+]
- The Severed Clowns Saw Mill [+]
- The Ugly Whisper Designs [+]
- The Musty Monkey Inc. [+]
- The Punchin' Cat Locksmith [+]
- The Violent Monk Inc. [+]
- The Frosty Dwarves Shrine [+]