- Pop. Estimate: 1,050
- Children: 27.14% (285)
- Elderly: 13.71% (144)
- 922 half-orc (87.8%)
- 65 human (6.1%)
- 42 half-elf (4%)
- 11 gnome (1%)
- 10 other (0.9%)
- 3 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 110 Specialists
- 135 Residences
Hawkary is known for the following resources:
- A blessed cave inhabited by tame kangaroos that are avoided by gru. Somoeone said someone found a stash of gold hidden around somewhere.
- An ancient shrine inhabited by wild quails that are frequented by locals.
- A blessed castle inhabited by vampire bees that are hunted by kittens. Hurr said the locals speak of piles of penis sheathes in a tomb nearby.
- A cursed cave inhabited by poisonous peacocks that are hunted by magic users. The locals speak of a chest containing silver in a dungeon.
- Legends tell of Ilylanlleu's Helmet, a possessed helmet with the knack to disappear on its own. It mysteriously disappeared.
- A long time ago, the townsfolk of Holy Coppermouth lived happily. Things were good, but one day a cyclops named Shudd Backbreaker took over the town. The townsfolk tried to stop the cyclops, but didn't get close. Along came Gozzer the troglodyte, who was a skilled storyteller. Gozzer had an idea to slay the cyclops by causing a distraction while others struck. When Gozzer faced the cyclops, Gozzer killed the cyclops.
- In times gone by, a hag roamed the town. People say that the hag will ask for your help, then banish you if you are cruel.
Job Postings [-]
- feral cats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Trazoz Mokkiller.
- A passing Monk is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Delvartars Kindshine.
- Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with valuable information. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Gkutet Metalhand.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. Contact Chalentars Duskbough.
- Wanted: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact S'hoorssen seh Gheal.
- Bored? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Must be a quick learner. Contact Tul Coggleblast.
- I'm looking for rare mephits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Baldor Thudanvil to learn more.
- Chtu'ith has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Discretion required. Contact Jam Gilick.
- Wanted: Looking for work? seed spitting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gwarigiyn Myrthstride for further details.
- I'm looking for rare rust rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will owe you a huge favor. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Durkon Bronzetoe for more information.
- Wanted: Missing lucky stone. We suspect quazits are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Jo Dilill.
- Joes Caswell is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled doctor. She appears clumsy.
- Davey Harall is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled cheesemaker. He appears deluded.
- Ai Cogglesprocket is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled sage. She appears mopey.
- Mugl Armsnapper The Brave is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked miller. He appears apologetic.
- Danic Blacknson is a female human who is known in the city as being a renowned bucklemaker. She appears forbidding.
- Danic Davidwood is a male human who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled watercarrier. He appears intimidating.
- Joes Southord is a male human who is known in the city as being a skilled artist. He appears clumsy.
- Dave Wiling is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled actor. He appears apologetic.
- Larvarlleu Featherleaf is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre banker. He appears jesterly.
- Don Bronson is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled prostitute. She appears fatalistic.
- Aestthil Cyredgleam is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled outfitter. He appears quiet.
- Bloshush Headcracker is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled pastrycook. He appears fashion concious.
- Dav Petrer is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled tavern. She appears resentful.
- Doney Andrestone is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled adventurer. He appears guilty.
- Glimsh Backbreaker, a xenophobic female half-orc. She is a commoner who is finding work as a healer.
- Filellava Heartstrike, a patronizing male half-elf. He is a fighter who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Hewkey Gearfuel, a cautious female gnome. She is a paladin who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Tomina Wobbwink, a prejudiced female gnome. She is an expert who is seeing the city.
- Dumagh Neckripper, a scattered male half-orc. He is a rogue who is delivering a message to a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hawkary:
- The Honest Paladin Shoppe [+]
- The Deadly Cock Temple [+]
- The Dancing Mug Inc. [+]
- The Wild Widowers Inpirationsl Waters [+]
- The Frosted Wench of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Lecherous Pig Blowers [+]
- The Stowaway Hammer Color Shop [+]
- The Happy Tower Millers [+]
- The Frosted Clowns of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Slippery Monkey Cloth [+]
- The Weary Cat Rugs [+]
- The Sleeping Cesspit Inc. [+]
- The Eastern Snake Shop [+]
- The Raging Toad Arena [+]