- Pop. Estimate: 480
- Children: 29.17% (140)
- Elderly: 12.08% (58)
- 303 lizardfolk (63.1%)
- 136 deep dwarf (28.3%)
- 12 goblin (2.5%)
- 9 bugbear (1.8%)
- 8 other (1.6%)
- 7 mindflayer (1.4%)
- 5 ogre (1%)
- 3 Districts
- 16 Businesses
- 21 Specialists
- 61 Residences
Craigfun Town is known for the following resources:
- Pigment deposits that are avoided by vampires. The locals speak of a chest containing platinum in a dungeon.
- An ancient gazebo inhabited by defenseless cormorants that are feared by witches. The locals speak of a stash of kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- An ancient mine inhabited by poisonous quails that are hunted by magic users. Somoeone said someone found bags of penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- Many years ago, an old man wandered the woods. Commoners say that the old man will offer you sweets, then turn you into a mouse.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the constable of Durinron lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day Tudor Ogrewiser the demon destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to kill Tudor Ogrewiser, but were caught. Along came a resentful lycanthrope named Jamey Ferer, who was an expert bowman. Jamey had an idea to slay the demon by using magic to banish it. When Jamey Ferer faced the demon, Jamey Ferer tricked Tudor Ogrewiser.
- Legends tell of Hamtsy's Brooch, a unique brooch with the knack to summon angels. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: Warrior seeks apprentice. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Rugurm Brainrot for further details.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Malbardda Tighbrother.
- Want to earn some quick coin? homuncului-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a secret. Contact Mub Brainhowl.
- Wanted: Require an instructor learned in math to tutor my child. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Abaag Deepsmith.
- Help Needed: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Doney Davidin if intrigued.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a secret. Contact Rxadr Bigshredder to learn more.
- Needed: Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. May include some hazards. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Tbok Darkdoom.
- Yerzor seh Yerssen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a decent herbalist. She appears spiteful.
- Thzzrr is a male mindflayer who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled ropemaker. He appears idealistic.
- Khalzor fe S'heral is a male lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled navigator. He appears shifty.
- Thorgin Hawkcask is a male deep dwarf who is known in the region as being a mocked armorer. He appears nervous.
- Garag Wavegoblet is a male deep dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent ropemaker. He appears authoritarian.
- Bloril is a male mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted leatherworker. He appears fatalistic.
- S'hoorzor heh Khalssen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a skilled ostler. He appears grieving.
- Waeide is a female mindflayer who is known in the world as being a gifted porter. She appears forbidding.
- Snornir Platinumtower is a male deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled doctor. He appears gluttonous.
- Brorim Bronzebelly, a jolly female dwarf. She is a rogue who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Micke Tramore, a deluded male lycanthrope. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Tean, a boastful female oddball. She is a commoner who is on a mission for diplomacy.
These establishments worthy of mention in Craigfun Town:
- The Old Flask Fine Bows [+]
- The Blind Road Shop [+]
- The Dew Hen Force [+]
- The Elven Ulcer Money Lenders [+]
- The Merry Turkey Brewery [+]
- The Empty Flask Tap House [+]
- The Twisted Urchin Enchanters [+]
- The Chicken Days Farms [+]
- The Fat Cavern Inc. [+]