- Pop. Estimate: 553
- Children: 22.24% (123)
- Elderly: 17.18% (95)
- 454 human (82%)
- 59 halfling (10.6%)
- 34 half-elf (6.1%)
- 6 other (1%)
- 3 Districts
- 23 Businesses
- 33 Specialists
- 69 Residences
Bondwall is known for the following resources:
- Abundant fresh cork bushes that are avoided by wenches. Ghessen fe Ghezor said rumors tell of a chest containing monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- Scarce fresh fruit fields that are hunted by kittens. Mhugig Boneripper said rumors tell of bags of platinum in a dungeon.
- A new grave yard inhabited by carnivorous kangaroos that are avoided by magic users. Eddina Thundercaller said one might dig up a chest containing rubies in a dungeon.
- Legends tell of Amada's Beans, a legendary beans with the power to dominate others. It has been lost for ages.
- Many years ago, a cyclops named S'herzor wandered the streets once a year and was drawn towards murderers. Folks say that if you touch him, you will be stricken blind unless you return a lost possession.
- Long, long ago, a Boogyman hunted the woods and was drawn towards murderers. They say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then banish you if you are cruel.
- In olden times, the villagers of Alta Durinhead lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day Porlak the vampire kidnapped a princess. The villagers tried to stop the vampire, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named James Jamene, who was an expert bowman. James had an idea to slay the vampire by making a wager with Porlak. When James Jamene faced the vampire, James Jamene tricked Porlak.
Job Postings [-]
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a secret. Guild membership required. Contact Waethul.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome gremlins required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Baldin Uglyboot.
- Warrior seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Arbor Crystalblood.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Haaartai Earthwalker.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will pay in gold. Contact Jory Francrough.
- Needed: I'm looking for rare rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Matguk Legbreaker.
- Looking for something new? Someone stole my key. Find the louse, dead or alive. Length of job expected to be short. References required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Bret Foulgloom to learn more.
- Required: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ferditrah Rageis for further details.
- Joe Andreand is a male human who is known in the city as being a skilled leatherworker. He appears patriotic.
- Elly Flowshaker is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a skilled handyman. She appears mopey.
- Dan Broson is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent librarian. He appears patronizing.
- Danry Staell is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent specialty smith. She appears solemn.
- Danry Rosenore is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled jailer. He appears mopey.
- Ilyelllas Wishborne is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent priest. He appears conspirational.
- Aesellaen Killestar is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled ostler. She appears xenophobic.
- Mick Bernahouse is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted tilemaker. She appears xenophobic.
- Elcobdo Underbough is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a legendary carpenter. He appears beligerent.
- Serdene Heatherspan is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a mocked lawyer. She appears chatty.
- Hoshath Armcracker The Red, a lonely female half-orc. She is a rogue who is seeking revenge.
- Jo Andren, an apologetic male half-dwarf. He is a paladin who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Daves Stancroft, a giddy female human. She is a commoner who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Thzzvy, a skeptical male mindflayer. He is an expert who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Grimmir Drakeale, a healthy male deep dwarf. He is an aristocrat who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bondwall:
- The Green Beer Pottery House [+]
- The Mangy Rooster Shop [+]
- The Randy Dungeon Prison [+]
- The Puking Peddler Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Red Goblins Prison [+]
- The Ugly Demon Builders [+]
- The Crimson Jade Inc. [+]
- The Rampaging Well Amory [+]
- The Squalid Peddler Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Twin Pipe Shop [+]