- Pop. Estimate: 580
- Children: 15.52% (90)
- Elderly: 21.90% (127)
- 463 human (79.8%)
- 72 elf (12.4%)
- 28 dwarf (4.8%)
- 15 half-orc (2.5%)
- 2 other (0.3%)
- 3 Districts
- 23 Businesses
- 33 Specialists
- 76 Residences
Bludglade is known for the following resources:
- New palm oil harvests that are visited frequently by kittens. Rumors tell of a chest containing small lyres in a dungeon.
- Caterpillar nests that are feared by children. Loag Pearlslasher said one might find piles of kitten mittens in a dungeon.
- Clay banks that are feared by magic users.
- Long ago, the royals of Old Faybar lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day a spirit named Vothzer took over the town. The royals tried to kill Vothzer, but failed miserably. Along came a elf named Gaeartiyn Frostwing, who was a valiant knight. Gaeartiyn had the thought to slay the spirit by making a wager with Vothzer. When Gaeartiyn Frostwing faced the spirit, Gaeartiyn Frostwing banished Vothzer.
- In the days of yore, a lich named Ghrikaro stalked the streets when the wind blows from the west. Some say that if you face him, you will die within 24 hours.
- A long time ago, a Pooka hunted the region at dusk and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Some say that the Pooka will offer you sweets, then imprison you.
- Many years ago, the constable of Buckana City lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day Uk Rockfang the wizard took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to kill Uk Rockfang, but failed miserably. Along came a halfling named Per Bandafield, who was a valiant knight. Per had a plan to trick the wizard by causing a distraction while others struck. When Per Bandafield faced the wizard, Per Bandafield killed the wizard and rescued the hostages.
- Legends tell of Mibuk's Crown, a possessed crown with the ability to answer any question. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will pay in gold. Contact Junina Cobblecog.
- Bounty for lizards, dead or alive. No previous experience required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Wiz Gyrobun if interested.
- Bored? Someone stole my lucky stone. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Droorin Orangebread.
- Required: Missing wagon wheel. We suspect toads are the culprit. Reward available. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Tol Newwick to learn more.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? Dastlia Longmane has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dribgab Armripper.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact James Corsford.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. May include some hazards. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Davey Staster.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Grimril Steelmolder.
- Yormir Feastcutter is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled herbalist. She appears gambling.
- Mickes Brason is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled adventurer. He appears contrarian.
- Dave Harield is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent doctor. She appears resentful.
- Davic Wilgan is a female human who is known in the city as being a renowned brewer. She appears patriotic.
- Gwariginne Aleasing is a female elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled bounty hunter. She appears embittered.
- Aesartanae Waveweave is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled weaver. He appears prejudiced.
- Donry Southsford is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled trader. He appears intimidated.
- Abavarinne Longarrow is a female elf who is known in the region as being a decent dyer. She appears solemn.
- Adatlas Auvreahand is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled leatherworker. He appears fatalistic.
- Mick Antonsone is a female human who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled miller. She appears intimidating.
- Chalananae Duskcloak, a smug male elf. He is a monk who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Jam Brigan, a guarded male half-orc. He is a paladin who is cleaning out a slum.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bludglade:
- The Smiling Halfling Bakery [+]
- The Wanton Halflings Grave Diggers [+]
- The Wiley Swagger Bath House [+]
- The Deepwater Cup Temple [+]
- The Deadly Wig Temple [+]
- The Yellow Wolfhound Garbage Lot [+]
- The Surly Hops Legion [+]
- The Fiery Whisper Shop [+]
- The Eastern Princess Wares [+]
- The Sleeping Jade Inc. [+]