- Pop. Estimate: 82
- Children: 15.85% (13)
- Elderly: 20.73% (17)
- 43 goblin (52.4%)
- 21 hobgoblin (25.6%)
- 9 orc (10.9%)
- 6 gnome (7.3%)
- 2 mindflayer (2.4%)
- 1 other (1.2%)
- 1 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 12 Residences
Quannac is known for the following resources:
- Cormorant flights that are visited frequently by unicorns.
- Substantial rock salt deposits that are feared by gru. One might dig up piles of gold hidden around somewhere.
- Substantial dangerous beaver colonies that are visited frequently by unicorns. One might dig up a stash of gold in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Gheal's Bedpan, a possessed bedpan with the knack to make people cry. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Legends tell of Danry's Amulet, a magical amulet with the capability to dominate others. It has been lost for ages.
- In olden times, the villagers of Archmer lived in harmony. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil ghoul named Elhzer destroyed a nearby village. The villagers tried to stop the ghoul, but were caught. Along came a deep dwarf named Thordor Sunbreaker, who was a valiant knight. Thordor had an idea to slay the ghoul by making a wager with Elhzer. When Thordor Sunbreaker faced the ghoul, Thordor Sunbreaker killed the ghoul and was killed in the process.
- Way back when, a lich named Khalal stalked the woods. They say that if you face her, you will be stricken deaf unless you offer a sacrifice.
- Legends tell of Dobel's Painting, a cursed painting with the power to summon angels. It hasn't reappeared in years.
Job Postings [-]
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen shovel. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Durgar Coldrobe.
- Help! I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Opportunity to earn a title. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Becone Siretoe.
- Looking for work? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Larnalanae Eytherleaf.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward available. Must submit to background check. Contact Hallanlleu Tyrneaeye for more details.
- Required: Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Safety not guaranteed. Must not smell. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Danes MacSmithden for more information.
- Require an instructor learned in morbid obesity research to tutor my child. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Narzar Ogredeath.
- Torson Geargauge is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent roofer. She appears jesterly.
- Gav Cogglejet is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted timberwright. She appears self-obsessed.
- Ulunk Skullnor is a male orc who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled scribe. He appears unreliable.
- Malton Wobbjet is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a decent alchemist. He appears grieving.
- Xtot Rantfury is a female hobgoblin who is known in the world as being a renowned rugmaker. She appears easily offended.
- Enthul is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled handyman. She appears vengeful.
- Xtods Greatwiser is a male goblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled bather. He appears lovelorn.
- Xroten Giantrender is a male goblin who is known in the city as being a decent mercer. He appears self-obsessed.
- Kilpair, a guarded male mindflayer. He is a cleric who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Ulbin Smokealtar, a clumsy male half-dwarf. He is an expert who is traveling with an expidition.
These establishments worthy of mention in Quannac:
- The Dry Thunderbird Shop [+]
- The Whistling Halflings Inc. [+]
- The Dirty Friends Force [+]
- The Ruby Bunch Chop House [+]
- The Lascivious Dungeon Inc. [+]
- The Purple House Arena [+]
- The Fat Knife Inc. [+]
- The Playful Rose Youth Hostel [+]