- Pop. Estimate: 1,346
- Children: 37.30% (502)
- Elderly: 6.46% (87)
- 630 half-orc (46.8%)
- 239 dwarf (17.7%)
- 209 gnome (15.5%)
- 150 halfling (11.1%)
- 108 elf (8%)
- 10 other (0.7%)
- 6 Districts
- 69 Businesses
- 144 Specialists
- 170 Residences
Zealtow is known for the following resources:
- A haunted tower inhabited by vampire caterpillars that are feared by locals. One might find a chest containing kitten mittens in a dungeon.
- A magical gazebo inhabited by vampire scorpions that are hunted by children.
- Bountiful spider clusters that are feared by townspeople. The locals speak of piles of small lyres in a nearby pit.
- Kitten glarings that are feared by magic users. Somoeone said someone found bags of penis sheathes buried near there.
- Legends tell of Thubush's Mirror, a unique mirror with the power to dominate others. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Legends tell of Tuduk's Brooch, a magical brooch with the capability to grant wishes. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- artifact tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be clean. Contact Waepne.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather fresh paper due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Faelantel Heartstalker.
- Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Reward available. Contact DeDone Jameewicz for more information.
- Required: Bored? I'm looking for rare stirge, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Contact Ilyhiainne Floralrose.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Cleric seeks apprentice. Reward is a secret. Contact S'hooral heh S'hoorzin.
- boxing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Obbugh Legnor.
- Help Needed: Someone stole my shovel. Find the louse, dead or alive. Must provide your own transportation. Reward available. Contact Trasag Neckcracker.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen jewel. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Gheal seh Gheal.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Must be clean. Reward is a priceless heirloom. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Donic Wilard.
- Wanted: Looking for something new? I have rabbits in my basement, plz halp! Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dzuurm Ironcutter.
- Looking for something new? squirrels-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Mild danger may be involved. Must be a quick learner. Contact Thororin Grandsapper.
- Thordor Coralmail is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled engineer. She appears guarded.
- Elmaiine Rainleaf is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled ropemaker. He appears vengeful.
- Alarigtel Melithstar is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled cooper. He appears skeptical.
- Ilnaliyn Teasen'river is a female elf who is known in the region as being a renowned pursemaker. She appears authoritarian.
- Grumgan Broadtoe is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre entertainer. She appears unreliable.
- Mal Coldjay is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled glovemaker. He appears guarded.
- Belhialleu Dawnsinger is an androgynous elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled collier. It appears lonely.
- Baldor Ivoryfinger is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent bleacher. He appears skeptical.
- Allieno Tiddlyfuel is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a renowned lumberjack. She appears patriotic.
- Pergrinly Bolgerwolf is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted courtier. She appears drunken.
- Morbor Coalcloak is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled physician. He appears spiteful.
- Falgar Drumbattler is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled teamster. He appears thick.
- Haalaniyn Bannigrove is an androgynous elf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled tilemaker. It appears conspirational.
- Beaton Cobbletonk is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a decent stablehand. She appears thick.
- Malco Melitender, a battle-ready male halfling. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
- Thormir Goodgrieve, a greedy male dwarf. He is a druid who is doing something nefarious.
- Drorun Tigerdoor, a xenophobic male dwarf. He is a sorcerer who is here to destroy an artifact.
These establishments worthy of mention in Zealtow:
- The Violet Darkroot Butchery [+]
- The Chicken Willow Farms [+]
- The Mad Hammer Shop [+]
- The Guinea Hole Harnesses [+]
- The Furious Turkey Elementary School [+]
- The Lonely Toad Inc. [+]
- The Glaring Fig Inc. [+]
- The Fumbling Fireplace Fine Books [+]
- The Tattered Greyhound Mercenary [+]
- The Fired Clowns [+]
- The Flying Badger Inc. [+]
- The Mended Turkey Barrels [+]
- The Gray Goblins Inc. [+]
- The Slaughtered Crow Charity [+]