- Pop. Estimate: 128
- Children: 28.12% (36)
- Elderly: 12.50% (16)
- 75 lizardfolk (58.5%)
- 47 lycanthrope (36.7%)
- 5 deep dwarf (3.9%)
- 1 other (0.7%)
- 4 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 18 Residences
Egdew is known for the following resources:
- Wild spider clusters that are hunted by locals.
- A new gazebo inhabited by tame apes that are frequented by locals.
- Caterpillar nests that are hunted by zombies. Tul Cogglecog said rumors tell of bags of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Way back when, a hag wandered the fields. People say that the hag will sneeze three times, then imprison you.
- Long ago, a hag haunted the fields on rainy days and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Villagers say that the hag will offer you sweets, then sell you into slavery.
- Long ago, the royals of North Baghall Gate lived in harmony. Things were peaceful, but one day Guap Rockmane the spirit took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The royals tried to kill Guap Rockmane, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Percoine Slowmaker, who was an expert bowman. Percoine had an idea to slay the spirit by using magic to banish it. When Percoine Slowmaker faced the spirit, Percoine Slowmaker tricked Guap Rockmane.
Job Postings [-]
- gremlins-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. May include some hazards. Will pay in gold. Contact Rbomn Rockwiser.
- Looking for work? I'm looking for rare feral cats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Xodeb Oozebasher.
- Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward available. Contact Grunkon Goodhill.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Rat.
- Help! I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. References required. Reward available. Contact Davry Whiteon.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. May include some hazards. Will pay in gold. Contact Thormir Uglyvest.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. Contact Ghessen heh S'herzin.
- Dones Benngton is a male lycanthrope who is known in the world as being a skilled wagoneer. He appears gosipy.
- Thorbul Opaltower is a female deep dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent wagoneer. She appears authoritarian.
- S'herzin fe Khalal is a male lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled copyist. He appears gosipy.
- Davic Wilin is a female lycanthrope who is known in the city as being a decent interpreter. She appears mopey.
- Khalzor teh Ghezin is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a decent haymerchant. He appears smitten.
- Yorrin Drakeanvil is a male deep dwarf who is known in the city as being a mocked spicemerchant. He appears patronizing.
- S'herzor ahn S'herssen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a mediocre baker. He appears deluded.
- Gheal se Gheal is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a gifted tinker. He appears drunken.
- Dones Rosenngton is a female lycanthrope who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled miller. She appears clumsy.
- Rxok Ironrender, an apologetic female goblin. She is an expert who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Ghrira, a melancholy male troglodyte. He is a fighter who is finding a long-lost parent.
These establishments worthy of mention in Egdew:
- The Gutted Pipe Harnesses [+]
- The Stinky Giant House of Colors [+]
- The Warm Cesspit Night Smiths [+]
- The Flaming Giant Inc. [+]
- The Merry Well Beer Garden [+]
- The Ruby Song Inc. [+]
- The Twin Kraken Shoppe [+]
- The Elegant Kettles Money Lenders [+]
- The Hilltop Grog Shoppe [+]