- Pop. Estimate: 1,452
- Children: 24.31% (353)
- Elderly: 15.70% (228)
- 1,367 half-elf (94.1%)
- 61 human (4.2%)
- 24 other (1.6%)
- 4 Districts
- 74 Businesses
- 159 Specialists
- 159 Residences
Libdef is known for the following resources:
- Substantial rubber plantations that are avoided by unicorns. The locals speak of bags of copper in a tomb nearby.
- Fruit fields that are frequented by vampires. Rumors tell of a chest containing emeralds in a dungeon.
- Ancient rock salt fields that are visited frequently by wenches.
- Once upon a time, a serial killer named Xrot lingered in the town. Villagers say that if you face him, you will be killed.
- Legends tell of James' Mirror, a unique mirror with the power to answer any question. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Long, long ago, the constable of Big Edgebin lived in peace. Things were always nice, but one day a devil named Ghessen seh Ghessen kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to stop the devil, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Poil Healthybarrel, who was a sneaky thief. Poil had the thought to slay the devil by killing the devil while he slept. When Poil Healthybarrel faced the devil, Poil Healthybarrel defeated Ghessen seh Ghessen.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Must be quick on your feet. Reward is a priceless heirloom. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Yip.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Must be clean. Will owe you a huge favor. May include some hazards. Contact Rotz Backnor.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Monk seeks apprentice. Safety not guaranteed. Will pay in gold. Contact Daves MacMatcroft.
- Want to earn some quick coin? caber-tossing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will pay in gold. Contact Dane Andrengton.
- Required: tincure tester wanted. Guild membership required. Reward is a secret. Contact Adalentars Dewstar for more information.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Lobul Bronzeleg.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Accidental Death insurance required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Vothzer for more details.
- A passing Expert is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Donry Francling for further details.
- taste tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Chief Thabgok Mokbreaker.
- Required: Ranger seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gwarigtars Killeeye.
- Needed: Looking for something new? Bounty for darkmantles, dead or alive. Guild membership required. Reward is a secret. Contact Tudet Darkslay.
- Mickic Goodard is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled collier. She appears skeptical.
- Haavaranae Everwater is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a gifted official. She appears drunken.
- Joes Southsone is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled alchemist. He appears deluded.
- Dartai Myrthdew is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent vintner. He appears scattered.
- Larhiaaen Mistgazer is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled scribe. She appears melancholy.
- Daney Stanerley is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled alchemist. He appears lovelorn.
- Davic Blackhouse is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled smith. He appears forbidding.
- Belnalinne Cyredshadow is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent armorer. She appears embittered.
- Alenalanae Eyllisblade is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent glassmaker. She appears solemn.
- Mick Brangton is a female human who is known in the world as being a mediocre jailer. She appears patronizing.
- Daves Harworth is a female human who is known in the city as being a decent pastrycook. She appears nihilistic.
- Dave Dilidge is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled tailor. She appears prejudiced.
- Jamry Kleington is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent ship captain. She appears chatty.
- Mickey Goodard is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre entertainer. He appears solemn.
- Jamry Rosenorth, an intimidating female half-elf. She is an adept who is finding work as a spy.
- Jamic Francorth, a clumsy female human. She is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Don Southville, an accusatory female human. She is a commoner who is on a mission from the gods.
These establishments worthy of mention in Libdef:
- The Slippery Wagonhouse Textiles [+]
- The Refuge Troll Inc. [+]
- The Wiley Demon Outlet [+]
- The Drunken Wand Jewelers [+]
- The Surly Well Legion [+]
- The Lonely Pot Inc. [+]
- The Drowned Boar Jewelers [+]
- The Sterling Silver Sculptures [+]
- The Wooden Devil Worship House [+]
- The Fired Dwarf [+]
- The Slade Dead Poor House [+]
- The Greasy Dungeon Scabbards [+]
- The Highlighted Beer Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Screaming Frog Lumberyard [+]