- Pop. Estimate: 58
- Children: 43.10% (25)
- Elderly: 1.72% (1)
- 33 lizardfolk (56.8%)
- 12 goblin (20.6%)
- 6 orc (10.3%)
- 4 kobold (6.8%)
- 1 troglodyte (1.7%)
- 1 drow (1.7%)
- 1 other (1.7%)
- 4 Districts
- 1 Businesses
- 1 Specialists
- 9 Residences
Geobar is known for the following resources:
- Rare cobra quivers that are frequented by unicorns. Donry Brownham said one might dig up piles of monkey wrenches in a nearby pit.
- Rich hemp bales that are avoided by townspeople. Surplak said one might dig up piles of platinum in a nearby pit.
- Rich hemp bales that are visited frequently by magic users. One might find bags of rubies in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Davic's Harp, a special harp with the ability to summon demons. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Dones Francick.
- Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a secret. Discretion required. Contact Tudezn Metalbeast for further details.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Davic Danngham.
- Help! Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Huth.
- Need a change of pace? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Throdal Grandshoulder.
- Required: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Xodemt Bigdeath.
- Gip is a female kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled social worker. She appears patronizing.
- Ceelak is a female troglodyte who is known in the region as being a decent bookbinder. She appears intimidated.
- Khalal se Ghezor is a female lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled priest. She appears prejudiced.
- Rit is a male kobold who is known in the region as being a mediocre roofer. He appears jolly.
- S'heral seh S'hoorzor is a female lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a gifted leatherworker. She appears chatty.
- Ceeraz is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled cartwright. She appears fatalistic.
- Khalal fe Ghessen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled weaponsmith. She appears grieving.
- Wat is a female kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre woodworker. She appears embittered.
- Tgus Cleaverrender, a loud female goblin. She is a monk who is finding a missing heir.
These establishments worthy of mention in Geobar:
- The Grumbling Hen Inc. [+]
- The Deadly Jane House of Ill Repute [+]
- The Wild Wand Inpirationsl Waters [+]
- The New Stump Inc. [+]
- The Sleepy Riverside Textiles [+]
- The Stinky Pipe Color Shop [+]
- The Blind Badger Inc. [+]
- The Plaid Frog Hostel [+]