- Pop. Estimate: 1,659
- Children: 21.52% (357)
- Elderly: 17.72% (294)
- 1,348 half-orc (81.2%)
- 156 human (9.4%)
- 77 gnome (4.6%)
- 47 elf (2.8%)
- 31 other (1.8%)
- 6 Districts
- 79 Businesses
- 193 Specialists
- 194 Residences
Lansstein Point is known for the following resources:
- A blessed fort inhabited by dangerous cobras that are hunted by witches. Rumors tell of bags of platinum in a tomb nearby.
- Substantial old berry fields that are feared by gru. Khalzin ahn Khalal said rumors tell of a chest containing emeralds buried near there.
- Scant poisonous woodpecker descents that are avoided by travelers. Rburm Rantdoom said the locals speak of bags of platinum buried near there.
- A long time ago, a vampire named Bregd frequented the swamps. Commoners say that if you confront him, you will be killed.
- Years ago, a serial killer named Pot hunted the region. Some say that if you see her, you will be stricken blind.
- Legends tell of Throbul's Trident, a magical trident with the knack to solve any riddle. It was never recovered.
- Long, long ago, the townsfolk of Gullpar lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day an evil devil named Khalal ahn Khalssen took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The townsfolk tried to stop the devil, but didn't get close. Along came Balrin Leadfist the deep dwarf, who was an expert bowman. Balrin had the thought to slay the devil by making a wager with Khalal ahn Khalssen. When Balrin Leadfist faced the devil, Balrin Leadfist defeated Khalal ahn Khalssen.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will pay in gold. Contact Mods Giantbasher.
- Looking for something new? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a secret. Contact Adaond Grandmoor.
- Need a change of pace? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather rare lichen due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will pay in gold. Contact Chalanthil Blueoak.
- Ghrika has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. May include some hazards. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Chtutra.
- woodcutting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jamic Jackham for further details.
- Someone stole my ring of wishes. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Davry Simonman.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Bit.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Rxods Darkcutter if intrigued.
- Help! Hearty souls needed to recover stolen ring of Cerobleh. Reward is a secret. Contact Kish Bearclaw for more details.
- Help Wanted: Tbor Bladeshredder has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Contact Xuods Ironmaw.
- Help! giant spiders-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Guduk Boarbranch.
- Help Wanted: Bored? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. May include some hazards. Reward available. Contact Malne Weatherbones.
- Bonan Triggerwink is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre saddler. He appears guarded.
- Hewley Greasebolt is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned plasterer. She appears conspirational.
- Delriginne Longsong is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled scabbardmaker. He appears apologetic.
- Nitz Bonenor is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre painter. She appears lovelorn.
- Fillantars Lightgale is a male elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled courtier. He appears unreliable.
- Dave Giacoield is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled carpenter. He appears loud.
- Thragu Neckkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled librarian. She appears conspirational.
- Jame Whitecombe is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a skilled messenger. He appears drunken.
- Beason Electrobolt is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled adventurer. He appears cautious.
- Hew Gyrowink is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent cartwright. He appears contrarian.
- Ellenai Everseeker is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled seamstress. She appears violent.
- Micke VanRosesford is a female human who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled shoemaker. She appears prejudiced.
- Doney Carman is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted stablehand. He appears guilty.
- Hamnk Cogglefuel is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled woodseller. She appears flirtatious.
- Adalenai Windstar is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent salter. She appears nihilistic.
- Faenalthil Heartgazer, a battle-ready female half-elf. She is a sorcerer who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Pat, a grieving male kobold. He is a warrior who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Ghrig, a melancholy male troglodyte. He is an expert who is finding work as a healer.
- Ozgtok Bonebreaker, a lonely male bugbear. He is a fighter who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Elatred Oatstalker, a homesick male minotaur. He is a rogue who is on a mission from the gods.
- Vessvy, a cautious female mindflayer. She is a commoner who is cleaning out a slum.
- Ghaap Boarclaw, a deluded female ogre. She is a sorcerer who is following rumors of riches.
- Rat, a helpful female kobold. She is an expert who is seeing the world.
- Daney Whiteidge, an unreliable female lycanthrope. She is a sorcerer who is finding a missing criminal.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lansstein Point:
- The Sloppy Bunk Study [+]
- The Black Axe Inc. [+]
- The Salty Badger Timberyard [+]
- The Worn Maiden Worship House [+]
- The Grumbling Bill Inc. [+]
- The Desert Princess Inc. [+]
- The Elven Wolfhound Money Lenders [+]
- The Slumbering Thunderbird Public Library [+]
- The Stumpy Princess General Merchandise [+]
- The Tattered Yawning Worship House [+]
- The Blue Helix Shop [+]
- The Blue Pig Scribe [+]
- The Lecherous Frog Glass Crafters [+]
- The Stinking Dwarf Studio [+]
- The Sterling Tower Sculptures [+]