- Pop. Estimate: 3,399
- Children: 14.89% (506)
- Elderly: 22.48% (764)
- 2,298 half-orc (67.6%)
- 531 half-elf (15.6%)
- 402 elf (11.8%)
- 109 dwarf (3.2%)
- 59 other (1.7%)
- 6 Districts
- 119 Businesses
- 460 Specialists
- 397 Residences
Cushbova is known for the following resources:
- A cursed cave inhabited by dangerous spiders that are frequented by townspeople. Uduk Oakfang said one might find piles of kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- Plentiful new bamboo stands that are feared by zombies. Ghessen seh Yeral said one might find a stash of copper hidden around somewhere.
- Substantial rock salt deposits that are avoided by wenches. The locals speak of a chest containing rubies buried near there.
- A long time ago, the villagers of Donamead lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day a cyclops named Meb Wormhowl kidnapped a princess. The villagers tried to kill Meb Wormhowl, but failed miserably. Along came Daney Antoney the lycanthrope, who was a skilled storyteller. Daney had a plan to trick the cyclops by making a wager with Meb Wormhowl. When Daney Antoney faced the cyclops, Daney Antoney killed the cyclops.
- Legends tell of Vit's Rake, a legendary rake with the knack to summon demons. It has been lost for ages.
- Legends tell of Dubel's Goose, a special goose with the power to answer any question. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Legends tell of Pat's Bag of beans, a cursed bag of beans with the capability to answer any question. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Legends tell of Aesriginne's Beans, a possessed beans with the capability to grant wishes. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: unknown potion tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Illvarai Leafweave.
- Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Adakon Blackaltar.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact James Stoden.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for rare rust rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ulag Brightrobe.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. Contact Don Chaerson.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Contact Huvy.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Must provide your own transportation. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Poina Hotfox for more details.
- rabbits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Grimgar Jethall.
- Wanted: Looking for work? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a secret. Discretion required. Contact Halartiyn Hunithform.
- Ham Tinkerfuel has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with a land deed. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Adadal Clashinghair.
- Looking for work? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen lucky stone. May include some hazards. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Xrok Laughbone.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Vothraz.
- Jory Broield is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled messenger. He appears grieving.
- Garril Foebrooch is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled actor. He appears intimidating.
- Zhotzog Legkiller is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled harness maker. He appears pacifistic.
- Dan Danick is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent soldier. He appears attentive.
- Micke Kleinhews is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a mediocre glassmaker. She appears forgetful.
- Illartlas Jadechaser is a male elf who is known in the region as being a decent interpreter. He appears melancholy.
- Shaman Drashash Armkiller is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled miller. He appears apologetic.
- Errigiyn Banninight is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent ship captain. He appears forbidding.
- Gunorg Backcracker is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a mediocre apothecary. She appears nervous.
- Nugg Headripper The Gray is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a mediocre pastrycook. She appears xenophobic.
- Aeshiaanae Kennyrborne is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled coach driver. She appears chatty.
- Halvarava Maernrisen is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled jeweler. He appears trusting.
- Grunrin Forgemail is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled apothecary. She appears scattered.
- Jamic Petrhews is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent cartwright. He appears apologetic.
- Gaetinne Heartnight is a male elf who is known in the world as being a decent blacksmith. He appears contrarian.
- Donry Antonleton, a scattered female human. She is a bard who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Alavarthil Bladedrake, an unreliable male elf. He is a paladin who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Yorril Ivorysapper, a solemn female dwarf. She is a warrior who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
- Daney Colewicz, an efficient female human. She is a rogue who is following the voices.
- James Braell, a worrying male half-orc. He is an expert who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Garbul Brightcoin, a forgetful male half-dwarf. He is an expert who is seeing the city.
- Amaborn Talbones, a grieving female halfling. She is a bard who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
- Dave Andreill, a violent male half-orc. He is a bard who is finding work as a spy.
These establishments worthy of mention in Cushbova:
- The Warm Bunch Grave Diggers [+]
- The Wiley Hole Shop [+]
- The Grimy Monk Ceramics [+]
- The Wooden Song Shrine [+]
- The Lazy Pipe Wainwright [+]
- The Cardinal Urchin Mail Service [+]
- The Thirsty Crate Worship House [+]
- The Violet Kettles Stockyard [+]
- The Blue Crow Scribe [+]
- The Crippled Badger Inc. [+]
- The Last Three Hats Shop [+]
- The Twin Willow Shoppe [+]
- The Sleeping Paladin Inc. [+]
- The Lecherous Mead Glass Crafters [+]
- The Frozen Wagon Fine Books [+]