- Pop. Estimate: 1,328
- Children: 35.17% (467)
- Elderly: 7.98% (106)
- 1,314 half-elf (98.9%)
- 14 other (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 68 Businesses
- 143 Specialists
- 145 Residences
Old Elberwood Springs is known for the following resources:
- A haunted tower inhabited by tame spiders that are hunted by locals.
- A new mine inhabited by wild cobras that are frequented by locals.
- Kitten glarings that are frequented by magic users.
- In days gone by, the villagers of Dedbon lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day a dragon named Praride destroyed a nearby village. The villagers tried to kill Praride, but didn't get close. Along came a goblin named Rugus Oozemurder, who was a valiant knight. Rugus had the thought to slay the dragon by making a wager with Praride. When Rugus Oozemurder faced the dragon, Rugus Oozemurder defeated Praride and was killed in the process.
- In the days of yore, a dragon named Elhlak haunted the countryside before dawn and was drawn towards misbehaving children. People say that if you touch her, you will be eaten alive.
Job Postings [-]
- I have mephits in my basement, plz halp! Will pay in gold. Contact Enril to learn more.
- lock picking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Kzoten Ghosttcutter.
- Needed: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Must be quick on your feet. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Adaartava Earthgleam for more details.
- I'm looking for rare darkmantles, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Niz.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Discretion required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Xuoten Fouldamn.
- Help Needed: Don Chaley has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Safety not guaranteed. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Gillita Thermofuel.
- Wanted: I'm looking for rare rust rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tgezn Foulbeast.
- Help Wanted: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome brain moles required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Zor Foulmaw.
- Needed: Looking for work? Bely Dudwolf has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Rit.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a secret. Contact Micke Chrisley.
- cheese tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Contact Klarra Windwalker for further details.
- Belellava Bladeriver is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned undertaker. He appears greedy.
- Danes Petrson is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned grocer. She appears chatty.
- Danry Chrisill is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled magic dealer. She appears accusatory.
- Adatava Floralstrike is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a gifted bucklemaker. He appears drunken.
- Mick Martiewicz is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled spicemerchant. He appears quiet.
- Ilylantel Evenwalker is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled watercarrier. He appears skeptical.
- Dan Shett is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent teamster. She appears battle-ready.
- Davey Davidne is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled physician. She appears nervous.
- Joic MacColard is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled tanner. She appears nosy.
- Joic Brangton is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled sage. She appears pacifistic.
- Faeartlleu Orlemight is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a renowned coach driver. He appears apologetic.
- Larvarlas Hlaestryke is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted warehouse worker. He appears flirtatious.
- Joic Ferwood is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a mocked cooper. He appears shifty.
- Alalentars Longwatch is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent messenger. She appears forbidding.
- Mickey Clayett, an apologetic female half-elf. She is a commoner who is seeking revenge.
- Mick VanWhitall, a nihilistic female half-elf. She is a commoner who is cleaning out a slum.
- Haahiatars Banniform, a giddy female half-elf. She is a rogue who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Micke Southnson, an exhausted female half-elf. She is a commoner who is doing something questionable.
These establishments worthy of mention in Old Elberwood Springs:
- The Yellow Thunderbird Garbage Lot [+]
- The Murdered Princess Inc. [+]
- The Drinking Peddler Herbalist [+]
- The Ripped Dead Inc. [+]
- The Chicken Thunderbird Farms [+]
- The Happy Kettles Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Slumbering Weasels Study [+]
- The Stowaway Clowns Color Shop [+]
- The Happy Rooster Millers [+]
- The Belching Cavern Botique [+]
- The Dwarven Snake Shoppe [+]
- The Hanging Tree Mill [+]
- The Lascivious House Inc. [+]
- The Drinking Cloak Herbalist [+]