- Pop. Estimate: 688
- Children: 42.15% (290)
- Elderly: 2.91% (20)
- 576 human (83.7%)
- 60 halfling (8.7%)
- 45 half-elf (6.5%)
- 7 other (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 30 Businesses
- 46 Specialists
- 76 Residences
Birmpool Crest is known for the following resources:
- Plentiful creepy fruit fields that are hunted by townspeople.
- Unlimited carnivorous parrot companies that are visited frequently by townspeople. One might dig up piles of emeralds in a dungeon.
- Vampire elephant parades that are visited frequently by locals. Gok Eaglefang said one might dig up a stash of diamonds buried near there.
- Many years ago, a Boogyman stalked the streets. Commoners say that the Boogyman will ask a favor of you, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Balgar Greenroad.
- Missing bottle of wine. We suspect carniverous butterflies are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be a quick learner. May include some hazards. Contact Dave Bartoridge.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with valuable information. Prior experience required. Contact Zhonarg Necksnapper The Red.
- Kagburg Headsnapper has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Jamey Staford.
- Missing magic candle. We suspect imps are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Special attire required. Contact Voths for further details.
- Help Wanted: Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen painting. Accidental Death insurance required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Komd Rantcutter.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Bounty for cockatrices, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ilixtra.
- wine tester wanted. Safety not guaranteed. Special attire required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact James Simoncombe.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will pay in gold. Contact Ilyellanae Softsworn.
- Gwaelllas Rootbow is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent banker. He appears homesick.
- Jory Rosenewicz is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled interpreter. She appears xenophobic.
- Amagold Skylock is an androgynous halfling who is known in the city as being a decent lumberjack. It appears impatient.
- Dave Corling is a male human who is known in the world as being a decent trader. He appears chatty.
- Po Orwanderer is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a decent physician. She appears idealistic.
- Co Oldwax is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a skilled sheriff. She appears outlandish.
- Deltai Feathermane is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled baker. He appears gluttonous.
- Mick Kleinerley is an androgynous human who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled specialty smith. It appears unreliable.
- Davic Simonman is a male human who is known in the city as being a mediocre potter. He appears nervous.
- Elartinne Maernseeker is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a mocked beer seller. He appears quiet.
- Pergrimne Kalliflower is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary cobbler. He appears lonely.
- Zexn Cleavermurder, a chatty male hobgoblin. He is a fighter who is traveling with a circus.
- Xodus Rockhowl, a fashion concious female hobgoblin. She is a fighter who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Carlita Triggerbolt, an accusatory female gnome. She is a commoner who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Skabin Ivoryfist, a jesterly female dwarf. She is a wizard who is on a mission from the gods.
- Ghak Rocktooth, a contrarian female ogre. She is a cleric who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Tbet Ghosttmurder, a smug male goblin. He is a rogue who is traveling with a circus.
These establishments worthy of mention in Birmpool Crest:
- The Stinky Hen House of Colors [+]
- The Thirsty Maiden Temple [+]
- The Flaming Three Inc. [+]
- The Twin Dwarves Shop [+]
- The Dancing Crate Inc. [+]
- The Black Axehandle Inc. [+]
- The Mended Kraken Coop Hoop [+]
- The Drowned Pot Jewelers [+]
- The Shining Crate Saw Mill [+]
- The Violet Bucket Farm [+]
- The Crippled Monk Inc. [+]