- Pop. Estimate: 216
- Children: 27.31% (59)
- Elderly: 13.43% (29)
- 153 troglodyte (70.8%)
- 36 minotaur (16.6%)
- 12 lizardfolk (5.5%)
- 7 deep dwarf (3.2%)
- 3 drow (1.3%)
- 3 orc (1.3%)
- 2 other (0.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 3 Businesses
- 3 Specialists
- 29 Residences
Craigland Town is known for the following resources:
- Scarce primal berry fields that are avoided by locals.
- Ape troops that are avoided by locals.
- Clam beds that are frequented by children. Tudadr Damnrot said somoeone said someone found bags of rubies in a well.
- Years ago, an old man hunted the region. They say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then carry you away.
- Legends tell of Moten's Crown, a possessed crown with the capability to summon demons. It has been lost for ages.
- In days gone by, the constable of Cartstone lived happily. Things were good, but one day a wizard named Rxkasr Laughshredder took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to stop the wizard, but were caught. Along came a human named Jamry Stongham, who was an expert bowman. Jamry had an idea to slay the wizard by killing the wizard while she slept. When Jamry Stongham faced the wizard, Jamry Stongham tricked Rxkasr Laughshredder and rescued Cartstone.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: Want to earn some quick coin? unknown potion tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Kus Evilstomach for further details.
- Needed: I have feral cats in my basement, plz halp! No previous experience required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Davey Martierton for more information.
- Want to earn some quick coin? rats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Kzub Evilmouth.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. Contact Kunk Metalbasher.
- cooking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Fal Jallibrother for further details.
- Needed: I'm looking for rare quazits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must be a quick learner. Contact Ilyhiaanae Orleshadow.
- Help Wanted: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Vit.
- Gozg is a male troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled fishmonger. He appears helpful.
- Zhuk Armbreaker is a female orc who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled rugmaker. She appears clumsy.
- Shaman Babd Skullnor is a female orc who is known in the region as being a decent specialty smith. She appears insecure.
- Grumnir Broadface is a female deep dwarf who is known in the world as being a mocked spicemerchant. She appears embittered.
- Vothraz is a male troglodyte who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled official. He appears authoritarian.
- Filellai Earthglider is a female drow who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted cobbler. She appears healthy.
- Ilylenlleu Moonsky is a female drow who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled stablehand. She appears melancholy.
- Hotz Headnor is a female orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled carpenter. She appears nervous.
- Chief Zronsh Bonesnapper is a female orc who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled baker. She appears efficient.
- Ush Oaksnout, a boastful female ogre. She is a commoner who is finding a missing artifact.
- Uap Oxnut, a cautious female ogre. She is a cleric who is traveling the world as a trader.
These establishments worthy of mention in Craigland Town:
- The Voluptuous Days Kennels [+]
- The Musty Monkey [+]
- The Raging Thunderbird Arena [+]
- The Raging Dungeon Arena [+]
- The Slade Cat Charity [+]
- The Elegant Cock Wares [+]
- The Wandering Hops Furs [+]
- The Gelded Swagger Military School [+]
- The Splintered Pipe Shoes [+]