- Pop. Estimate: 103
- Children: 12.62% (13)
- Elderly: 23.30% (24)
- 58 lizardfolk (56.3%)
- 35 drow (33.9%)
- 6 goblin (5.8%)
- 3 kobold (2.9%)
- 1 other (0.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 14 Residences
Eastdorf is known for the following resources:
- Kangaroo mobs that are feared by magic users. Ilyhiatel Dewsight said somoeone said someone found piles of copper buried near there.
- An old battle field inhabited by carnivorous crows that are avoided by children.
- Peacock musters that are hunted by kittens. Gaelaninne Rilynnblaze said somoeone said someone found a chest containing kitten mittens in a dungeon.
- Once upon a time, a monster named Tubbuk stalked the field during a full moon and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Some say that if you confront her, you will be stricken deaf unless you answer a riddle.
- In the olden days, the townsfolk of Kentvita thrived. Things were good, but one day Yeral seh Ghessen the devil kidnapped a princess. The townsfolk tried to stop the devil, but failed miserably. Along came a halfling named Serne Coldblower, who was an expert bowman. Serne had a plan to trick the devil by making a wager with Yeral seh Ghessen. When Serne Coldblower faced the devil, Serne Coldblower killed the devil and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Durdal's Rake, a unique rake with the capability to summon angels. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Once upon a time, an old woman roamed the fields before dawn. Commoners say that the old woman will ask for your help, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Legends tell of Brodor's Deck of cards, a legendary deck of cards with the capability to answer any question. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? Missing bracelet. We suspect giant spiders are the culprit. Reward available. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Lat if intrigued.
- Missing ring of wishes. We suspect lizards are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Aiva Gyroblast.
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome toads required. Serious inquiries only. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dis'toor.
- Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. Safety not guaranteed. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Barrun Granitebaker.
- Ranger seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Gkutexn Bladecutter if intrigued.
- Wanted: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Jamry Southrell if intrigued.
- Khalzin se Yerzin is a female lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent seamstress. She appears efficient.
- Deltanae Farheart is a male drow who is known in that part of town as being a decent rugmaker. He appears giddy.
- Filhiaaen Swiftcaller is a female drow who is known in the city as being a renowned smith. She appears solemn.
- Ilvaraen Meadowrunner is a female drow who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted physician. She appears outlandish.
- Yap is a female kobold who is known in the region as being a decent entertainer. She appears xenophobic.
- Gaevaraen Jadeseeker is a male drow who is known in the world as being a mediocre innkeeper. He appears lovelorn.
- Ghessen teh Ghessen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a gifted glassmaker. She appears embittered.
- Ghessen seh Yeral is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled outfitter. She appears giddy.
- Gwariginne Melithblaze, a beligerent female drow. She is a druid who is finding a long-lost sibling.
These establishments worthy of mention in Eastdorf:
- The Forsaken Oarhouse General Goods [+]
- The Frozen Urchin of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Pink Hammer Youth Hostel [+]
- The Deepwater Wig Inc. [+]
- The Wooden Alicorn Inn [+]
- The Squalid Harpoon Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Short Snake Shoppe [+]
- The Honest Priest Druggist [+]