- Pop. Estimate: 382
- Children: 15.71% (60)
- Elderly: 21.73% (83)
- 247 troglodyte (64.6%)
- 71 lizardfolk (18.5%)
- 52 deep dwarf (13.6%)
- 4 goblin (1%)
- 4 drow (1%)
- 4 other (1%)
- 2 Districts
- 12 Businesses
- 14 Specialists
- 52 Residences
Regenton is known for the following resources:
- Plentiful fresh hemp bales that are frequented by children.
- Scarce defenseless caterpillar nests that are visited frequently by gru. Serilda Slowmap said the locals speak of bags of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Plentiful clay deposits that are hunted by zombies.
- In olden times, a minotaur named Globak frequented the streets. Commoners say that if you caught her, you will be driven mad.
- Way back when, a hag lingered in the fields every six years. People say that the hag will ask for your help, then eat you.
- Some time ago, a wizard named Gozkaro wandered the streets on rainy days and was drawn towards thieves. Folks say that if you confront him, you will die within 24 hours.
- A long time ago, the townsfolk of Archtop lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day an evil vampire named Enrrl slayed a local hero. The townsfolk tried to kill Enrrl, but were caught. Along came a kobold named Wot, who was a sneaky thief. Wot had the thought to slay the vampire by making a wager with Enrrl. When Wot faced the vampire, Wot banished Enrrl and was killed in the process.
- Some time ago, a serial killer named Kik frequented the world when the wind blows from the west. People say that if you face her, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- I have homuncului in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Tgor Dreaddamn.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tiara. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Mick Stawell.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Must be a quick learner. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Donry MacStagton.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. May include some hazards. Reward is a secret. Contact Gheal fe Ghessen.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Bip.
- Bounty for toads, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Rugemt Damnmurder for more details.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will pay in gold. Contact Mexn Metalshredder for more details.
- Mog Bigbeast is a female goblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent stablehand. She appears attentive.
- Ceeg is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled librarian. She appears deluded.
- Ang is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a gifted tanner. She appears exhausted.
- Barrun Hawkknee is a female deep dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled good samaritan. She appears easily offended.
- Snorag Uglymoor is a female deep dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled painter. She appears spiteful.
- Khalal teh Khalssen is a male lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled salter. He appears mocking.
- Chalantars Leafdrake is a female drow who is known in the world as being a decent messenger. She appears egotistical.
- Surps is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled magic dealer. He appears gosipy.
- Yeral fe Khalal is a female lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled mercenary. She appears patriotic.
- Elrigai Tyrneachaser, a thick male drow. He is a cleric who is doing something amazing.
- Ghrika, a boastful male troglodyte. He is an expert who is on a mission to capture someone.
These establishments worthy of mention in Regenton:
- The Worn Days Worship House [+]
- The Short Kettles Bindary [+]
- The Hungry Imps Legal Partners [+]
- The Musty Monkey Inc. [+]
- The Robber Bucket Inc. [+]
- The Whistling Bill Inc. [+]
- The Blabbering Wolfhound Botique [+]
- The Frosty Goblins Shrine [+]
- The Dirty Thug Force [+]