- Pop. Estimate: 851
- Children: 25.38% (216)
- Elderly: 14.92% (127)
- 768 half-elf (90.2%)
- 40 gnome (4.7%)
- 18 dwarf (2.1%)
- 16 other (1.8%)
- 9 elf (1%)
- 5 Districts
- 42 Businesses
- 72 Specialists
- 104 Residences
New Defhead is known for the following resources:
- Vast cocoa bean plantations that are visited frequently by travelers.
- Vast woodpecker descents that are frequented by unicorns. Bordor Copperbeard said the locals speak of a chest containing copper in a tomb nearby.
- A haunted battle field inhabited by wild peacocks that are frequented by witches. Rumors tell of piles of small lyres in a nearby pit.
- In times gone by, the villagers of Upper Centralholt lived happily. Things were good, but one day a devil named Helaose Rainilg took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The villagers tried to stop the devil, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Klonrr, who was an expert bowman. Klonrr had an idea to slay the devil by using magic to banish it. When Klonrr faced the devil, Klonrr tricked Helaose Rainilg.
- Legends tell of Rxerm's Ring, a magical ring with the knack to move on its own accord. It has been lost for ages.
- Legends tell of Turalia's Crown, a special crown with the power to find any item. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Bounty for grigs, dead or alive. Reward available. Contact Alaelllleu Farwake.
- Looking for work? Gheal seh Gheal has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Contact Goiide.
- Tilkaro has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Accidental Death insurance required. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will pay in gold. Contact Tmzar Ghosttmurder.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Doney Stowood.
- Required: Aesartlas Silvermane has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward available. Contact Ilixth.
- Help! I'm looking for rare beaky brain monsters, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Must not smell. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Aeslanai Moondawn.
- Want to earn some quick coin? grigs-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be quick on your feet. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Ulbin Tigermill.
- Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tiara. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Done Giacoley for more details.
- I'm looking for rare brain moles, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Serious inquiries only. Contact Kods Darkfury if intrigued.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen statue. Must be a quick learner. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Donic Clayhouse.
- Dronir Wavethrone is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned woodworker. She appears gambling.
- Daves Tramen is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent magic dealer. He appears accusatory.
- Ada Gearscope is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a decent priest. He appears guarded.
- Jen Thermogauge is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled social worker. He appears jesterly.
- Throorin Waveboot is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mocked painter. She appears idealistic.
- Ervarlas Frostbow is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled woodcarver. He appears gluttonous.
- Borgan Stormsmasher is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled chickenbutcher. He appears prejudiced.
- Snorrun Silvertoe is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned watercarrier. She appears worrying.
- Alahiatel Oaklight is a female elf who is known in the city as being a gifted seamstress. She appears exhausted.
- Dellanssa Tyrshade is a male elf who is known in the region as being a skilled shipwright. He appears mopey.
- Aesartthil Dryearwake is a female elf who is known in the region as being a mocked vintner. She appears prejudiced.
- Adagin Wavestone is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled seamstress. He appears flirtatious.
- Throgar Papercloak, a smitten female half-dwarf. She is a druid who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Donry Robertne, an impatient male half-elf. He is an expert who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Throorin Deepfinger, a fashion concious male half-dwarf. He is a fighter who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Tror Greatrot, a giddy male goblin. He is an adept who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Dane Bartoin, a gosipy female half-elf. She is a monk who is delivering a message to a thug.
- Yot, a self-obsessed male kobold. He is a commoner who is seeking revenge.
- Dot, a smitten female kobold. She is a druid who is doing something amazing.
These establishments worthy of mention in New Defhead:
- The Blabbering Twins Inc. [+]
- The Salty Hearthstone Timberyard [+]
- The Wandering Toad Night Smiths [+]
- The Rusty Flask Inc. [+]
- The Crazy Wig Inc. [+]
- The Lascivious Wine Inc. [+]
- The Wooden Thunderbird Shrine [+]
- The Red Fireplace Correctional Centre [+]
- The Murdered Pot Inc. [+]
- The Fawning Mug Inc. [+]
- The Wandering Stump Grave Diggers [+]
- The Highlighted Dwarves Star Gazers [+]