- Pop. Estimate: 1,162
- Children: 21.86% (254)
- Elderly: 17.47% (203)
- 513 half-orc (44.1%)
- 267 gnome (22.9%)
- 155 halfling (13.3%)
- 107 half-elf (9.2%)
- 60 dwarf (5.1%)
- 38 human (3.2%)
- 22 other (1.8%)
- 4 Districts
- 61 Businesses
- 114 Specialists
- 146 Residences
Port Goosenow is known for the following resources:
- An old grave yard inhabited by carnivorous quails that are hunted by townspeople. Darellaen Riverwater said one might dig up bags of platinum in a dungeon.
- Hemp bales that are frequented by vampires. One might find a stash of small lyres in a tomb nearby.
- A haunted shrine inhabited by carnivorous quails that are frequented by unicorns. The locals speak of bags of saphires hidden around somewhere.
- Magical rubber trees that are feared by townspeople. One might find bags of emeralds hidden around somewhere.
- Legends tell of Skaorin's Cat, a legendary cat with the knack to move on its own accord. It has been lost for ages.
- Legends tell of Podgo's Throne, a special throne with the power to find any item. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Years ago, an old woman hunted the countryside. Some say that the old woman will sneeze three times, then steal your soul.
- A long time ago, a devil named Vessre haunted the town during the summer solstice and was drawn towards thieves. People say that if you caught him, you will die within 24 hours.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen relic. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ilvariyn Brightheart for more details.
- Required: Want to earn some quick coin? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. May include some hazards. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Magborg Necknor.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Peril Nimblebough.
- Help! Masvy has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Must be quick on your feet. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Trodduul Legnor.
- Bounty for cockatrices, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Serious inquiries only. Contact Haariglas Rootdrake.
- Wanted: lock picking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Yerssen ahn S'heral.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen relic. Will pay in gold. Contact Perne Burrowsbrother if interested.
- Bored? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Length of job expected to be short. Must submit to background check. Contact Jenby Cogglescope.
- Help! Looking for something new? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Surpra.
- Help Wanted: Need a change of pace? arm wrestling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Gaevarssa Leafbow for more information.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Contact Larlenaen Oakweave for further details.
- Pergrin Lightningsleep is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled armorer. She appears jaded.
- Mal Rocketscope is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a gifted professor. He appears smug.
- Ilylenthil Duskingwatch is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a skilled actor. He appears mocking.
- Tomvin Wizzgauge is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a mediocre bookbinder. She appears homesick.
- Tolne Goodgalow is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled bookseller. He appears accusatory.
- Daves Bernaworth is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a gifted ropemaker. She appears pious.
- Odk Headkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled chandler. She appears grieving.
- Borbin Goodship is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted woodworker. He appears embittered.
- Hilmirado Kalliblower is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a mediocre magic dealer. He appears nervous.
- Torby Electrofiz is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a mediocre undertaker. She appears smitten.
- Daney Stater is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned laborer. He appears contrarian.
- Donic Marhews is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent butcher. He appears helpful.
- Gab Gearblast is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a gifted tilemaker. He appears worrying.
- Gilwan Gearjet is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a decent brewer. She appears smug.
- Lobul Drakebread, a deluded male deep dwarf. He is a rogue who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Brodor Opalbeard, a vengeful male deep dwarf. He is a druid who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Gorbin Coralkeep, a nervous female half-dwarf. She is a rogue who is finding a missing artifact.
- S'hooral se Yerssen, a scattered female oddball. She is a cleric who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Erellthil Baequibough, a self-obsessed female drow. She is an aristocrat who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Tmot Metalslay, an idealistic male hobgoblin. He is a fighter who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Halellanae Summerwhisper, a treasure-obsessed female elf. She is a commoner who is following a message from an angel.
- Borkon Oatroad, a spiteful male dwarf. He is a bard who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Mickic Brirell, a gambling male half-elf. He is a commoner who is traveling the world as a beggar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Port Goosenow:
- The Drowned Nomad Herbalist [+]
- The Old Oarhouse Bows R Us [+]
- The Wobbly Swagger Inn [+]
- The Cloven Tower Inc. [+]
- The Twin Thunderbird Shoppe [+]
- The Belching Wine Botique [+]
- The Greasy Tree Scabbards [+]
- The Grumbling Beauty Inc. [+]
- The Fiery Bunch Shop [+]
- The Merry Lion Pub [+]
- The Leaping Willow Blowers [+]
- The Chipped Clowns Inc. [+]
- The Wandering Whisper Furs [+]
- The Blind Bucket Inc. [+]