- Pop. Estimate: 758
- Children: 42.08% (319)
- Elderly: 2.90% (22)
- 699 half-elf (92.2%)
- 50 human (6.5%)
- 9 other (1.1%)
- 6 Districts
- 34 Businesses
- 59 Specialists
- 94 Residences
Janesglade is known for the following resources:
- Timber forests that are visited frequently by locals. Surpra said the locals speak of a chest containing small lyres in a nearby pit.
- Vampire spider clusters that are hunted by gru. One might dig up a stash of small lyres in a nearby pit.
- Magic cork trees that are hunted by unicorns.
- Long, long ago, a hag stalked the town and was drawn towards murderers. Commoners say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then carry you away.
Job Postings [-]
- Missing wagon wheel. We suspect derros are the culprit. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dimmab Headkiller.
- Needed: Expert seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Thzztra if interested.
- artifact tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jemuri Kazithorn.
- Required: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. May include some hazards. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Joey Wilen for more details.
- Required: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ghogum Legripper.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Rop.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward available. Contact Vothkaro for more information.
- Looking for work? lock picking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Must provide your own transportation. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Nin Greasesprocket.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Tudeb Ironcutter.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen ring of wishes. Experienced professionals only. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Waere.
- Davic Corngton is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled baker. She appears intimidating.
- DeJoe Whiton is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent artist. She appears smug.
- Donic Robertidge is a female human who is known in the world as being a mediocre outfitter. She appears thick.
- Davry Morridge is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled sheriff. She appears healthy.
- Daves Jameerley is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled carpenter. He appears spiteful.
- Jam Andreley is a female human who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled coach driver. She appears intimidated.
- Darhialas Hlaerun is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled apothecary. She appears forgetful.
- Haatinne Myrthfeather is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled undertaker. He appears smitten.
- Jame Goodster is a female human who is known in the world as being a gifted innkeeper. She appears jolly.
- Dan Kleinland is a male human who is known in the world as being a decent jailer. He appears conspirational.
- Doney Smithwell is a male human who is known in the world as being a decent innkeeper. He appears clumsy.
- Joe Franfield is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled cartwright. She appears spiteful.
- Borgin Greaseyear, a cowed male dwarf. He is an expert who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Gormir Strongmolder, a conspirational female dwarf. She is a monk who is seeking revenge.
- Hallenssa Orlebreeze, a cautious male elf. He is a monk who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
- Garnir Carbonanvil, an egotistical male dwarf. He is a ranger who is here to buy slaves.
- Tomlita Gyrosprocket, a shifty male gnome. He is a fighter who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Skarin Tinsapper, an intimidated male half-dwarf. He is a cleric who is here to destroy a rumor.
These establishments worthy of mention in Janesglade:
- The Flabby Frog [+]
- The Guinea Ivy Leather Goods [+]
- The Hilltop Elf Star Gazers [+]
- The Elven Dog Money Lenders [+]
- The Fermented Hops Shop [+]
- The Shallow Halflings Lumber Mill [+]
- The Beefy Jane Shoppe [+]
- The Boiling Ivy Fish Camp [+]
- The Puking Rock Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Sterling Dragon Sculptures [+]
- The Fermented Bucket Shop [+]
- The Elegant Wench Vault [+]