- Pop. Estimate: 574
- Children: 27.35% (157)
- Elderly: 13.41% (77)
- 456 human (79.4%)
- 65 dwarf (11.3%)
- 26 half-orc (4.5%)
- 9 other (1.5%)
- 6 half-elf (1%)
- 6 halfling (1%)
- 6 gnome (1%)
- 3 Districts
- 23 Businesses
- 33 Specialists
- 68 Residences
Limbdef is known for the following resources:
- Scant primal hemp bales that are avoided by locals. The locals speak of bags of penis sheathes in a well.
- A blessed mine inhabited by carnivorous cobras that are visited frequently by townspeople. Rumors tell of a stash of monkey wrenches in a nearby pit.
- New rubber plantations that are visited frequently by locals. One might dig up a chest containing iron maidens buried near there.
- Legends tell of Alenaltars' Sceptre, a special sceptre with the capability to grant wishes. It mysteriously disappeared.
- In the olden days, a Pooka lingered in the countryside once a year and was drawn towards murderers. Some say that the Pooka will ask for your help, then carry you away.
- Some time ago, a murderer named Yot frequented the region. People say that if you caught her, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? Someone stole my lucky stone. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Ulgan Smartstomach for more details.
- Bored? co-ed mud-wrestling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a secret. Contact Haaellava Morningblaze.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Discretion required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Nugtok Skullbreaker to learn more.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. References required. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Yat for further details.
- Looking for something new? carriage racing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact El Marson.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Serious inquiries only. Contact Enide to learn more.
- sharpshooting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a secret. Contact Faearttars Wavefire.
- Looking for something new? sewing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Duduk Oakclaw.
- Hil Coldgoat is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled baker. She appears fatalistic.
- Aieno Rocketfiz is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled locksmith. He appears nosy.
- Tomvin Greasegadget is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a gifted interpreter. He appears drunken.
- Dav Colerson is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a decent official. She appears patronizing.
- Adaita Greasejet is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a mediocre chickenbutcher. She appears forbidding.
- Garkon Carbonguard is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled alchemist. She appears territorial.
- Balag Coralmolder is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent forester. He appears healthy.
- Daney Gilman is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled grocer. He appears fatalistic.
- Mickes Braster is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked maidservant. She appears attentive.
- Mubdag Headcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a gifted lumberjack. She appears smitten.
- Don Gilliffe, a contrarian female human. She is a fighter who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Gabvin Thermofuel, a homesick female gnome. She is a ranger who is here to destroy a rumor.
These establishments worthy of mention in Limbdef:
- The Elven Thunderbird Money Lenders [+]
- The Wandering Elves Grave Diggers [+]
- The Broken Flask Leatherworks [+]
- The Divine Rock Healers [+]
- The Sleeping Cock Inc. [+]
- The Blue Kettles Scribe [+]
- The Tired Beer Enchanters [+]
- The Puking Demon Locksmith [+]
- The Golden Dwarf Inc. [+]
- The Orange Pony Firepit [+]