- Pop. Estimate: 1,392
- Children: 22.20% (309)
- Elderly: 17.24% (240)
- 1,320 half-elf (94.8%)
- 44 elf (3.1%)
- 27 half-orc (1.9%)
- 1 other (0%)
- 2 Districts
- 69 Businesses
- 146 Specialists
- 154 Residences
North Lettle is known for the following resources:
- Unlimited palm oil harvests that are feared by wenches.
- Many new clay banks that are avoided by witches. Donry Casston said one might find a chest containing small lyres buried near there.
- A blessed cave inhabited by dangerous bees that are visited frequently by travelers. Daney Willey said rumors tell of bags of small lyres in a nearby pit.
- Legends tell of Davey's Bedpan, a possessed bedpan with the knack to make someone speak the truth. It has been lost for ages.
- In the olden days, a spirit named Dister frequented the woods and was drawn towards murderers. People say that if you see her, you will be stricken deaf.
- Once upon a time, a Pooka lingered in the streets when the wind blows from the north and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Folks say that the Pooka will offer you sweets, then eat you.
- Legends tell of Porka's Sandwich, a legendary sandwich with the power to disappear on its own. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: Require an instructor learned in math to tutor my child. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Garnir Lionear.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Experienced professionals only. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Xaindra Entrahoof.
- Help Needed: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen bottle of wine. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Snormir Honornose for further details.
- Help Needed: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Must be clean. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Borrun Coppermouth for further details.
- Need a change of pace? non-lethal poison tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Contact Becob Kallibottom.
- Paladin seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Rot if intrigued.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen shoe. Will owe you a huge favor. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Rot.
- Required: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome imps required. Must not smell. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Hallanai Freanishine to learn more.
- Require an instructor learned in morbid obesity research to tutor my child. Prior experience required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Azurg Maskos.
- Needed: Missing shovel. We suspect imps are the culprit. Guild membership required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Klabd Legbreaker.
- Help Wanted: bats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Bromn Evilshadow.
- Gaevariyn Bluestride is a female elf who is known in the city as being a mocked adventurer. She appears quiet.
- Don Gilnson is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled coach driver. He appears giddy.
- Zas Backcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a skilled ostler. He appears jesterly.
- Filartiyn Eylliswater is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned bookseller. He appears shifty.
- James Andretone is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a mocked official. He appears chatty.
- Daney Matinson is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a legendary handyman. He appears flirtatious.
- Suzush Necknor is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a mocked tavern. She appears giddy.
- Don Colsone is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a mocked mason. He appears skeptical.
- Bellenlleu Norregrove is a female elf who is known in the region as being a legendary mercenary. She appears jesterly.
- Alehiainne Killehand is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre locksmith. He appears skeptical.
- Uglak Armcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent official. She appears gosipy.
- Daves Colton is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a skilled artist. He appears gluttonous.
- Abarigai Freanibow is a female elf who is known in the region as being a renowned official. She appears conspirational.
- Mick Whitegton is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled soldier. He appears mocking.
- Dan Chrisick, a mocking female half-orc. She is a wizard who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Skarun Forgebread, a solemn female dwarf. She is a bard who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Gaeartlas Orlecloak, an insecure female half-elf. She is an adept who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Yorond Barleyfist, a healthy male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Skabul Oilship, a contrarian male dwarf. He is a sorcerer who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Bordor Starbridge, a gambling male dwarf. He is a fighter who is here to buy slaves.
- Darrigai Banniwake, a smitten female elf. She is a warrior who is traveling with a diplomat.
These establishments worthy of mention in North Lettle:
- The Sleepy Monkey Inc. [+]
- The Shallow Monk Saw Mill [+]
- The Forsaken Hammer Shop [+]
- The Blabbering Silver Inc. [+]
- The Smithy Priest Bakery [+]
- The Frosted Song General Goods [+]
- The Whistling Pot Inc. [+]
- The Mended Elf Coop Hoop [+]
- The Master Axehandle Barrels [+]
- The Voluptuous Flame Meats [+]
- The Honest Iron Shoppe [+]
- The Fiery Bill Shoppe [+]
- The Fat Lion Inc. [+]
- The Laughing Flask Hats Shop [+]