- Pop. Estimate: 670
- Children: 17.31% (116)
- Elderly: 20.75% (139)
- 571 human (85.2%)
- 31 gnome (4.6%)
- 27 halfling (4%)
- 23 elf (3.4%)
- 7 half-elf (1%)
- 7 half-orc (1%)
- 4 other (0.5%)
- 1 Districts
- 30 Businesses
- 46 Specialists
- 75 Residences
Claydew is known for the following resources:
- Coconut harvests that are avoided by kittens.
- Bountiful old bamboo patches that are visited frequently by vampires.
- An old grave yard inhabited by dangerous kittens that are avoided by magic users.
- Many years ago, the villagers of Clivewall lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day Pok Oxtooth the demon kidnapped a princess. The villagers tried to stop the demon, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Danes Giacowood, who was a skilled storyteller. Danes had the thought to slay the demon by making a wager with Pok Oxtooth. When Danes Giacowood faced the demon, Danes Giacowood killed the demon.
- In times past, a Pooka lingered in the field when the moon is new. Villagers say that the Pooka will sneeze three times, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Many years ago, a serial killer named Porra wandered the countryside. Commoners say that if you touch her, you will be stricken blind.
- Legends tell of Grimrim's Crown, a cursed crown with the capability to grant wishes. It hasn't reappeared in years.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: I'm looking for rare toads, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Rxoten Bladecutter.
- Bounty for brain moles, dead or alive. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a secret. Contact Thorgar Darkeye.
- Help Wanted: Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Must provide your own transportation. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mhummurz Headkiller.
- Wanted: Want to earn some quick coin? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Mild danger may be involved. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Yik.
- Need a change of pace? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Hurc.
- Need a change of pace? caber-tossing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Danes Morman.
- I'm looking for rare carniverous butterflies, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Uhgtorg Moksnapper.
- cockatrices-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Booana Clawthorn.
- Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. Special attire required. Reward available. Contact Buruno Lagranbreaker.
- Elaartaen Dawnchaser is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked glovemaker. He appears skeptical.
- Hil Talfield is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled handyman. She appears efficient.
- Hilgrim Burrowstaunt is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a mocked cheesemaker. She appears gosipy.
- Mickey Kleinield is an androgynous half-elf who is known in the world as being a mocked miller. It appears efficient.
- Wiz Fusesprocket is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled sheriff. He appears unreliable.
- Mibbag Backkiller is an androgynous half-orc who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled ropemaker. It appears nosy.
- Davey Sheand is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a decent priest. He appears nervous.
- Davey Wilield is an androgynous half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled pastrycook. It appears treasure-obsessed.
- Beda Sireshadow is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled sage. She appears lovelorn.
- Tullita Fusejet is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a gifted spicemerchant. She appears forbidding.
- Rusuzg Backcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a skilled deputy. He appears smug.
- Serco Orflower, a patriotic female halfling. She is a commoner who is following the voices.
- Tulxie Cogglecog, a chatty male gnome. He is a commoner who is doing something questionable.
- Amadeda Marcobble, a deluded male halfling. He is a wizard who is fleeing an abusive lover.
These establishments worthy of mention in Claydew:
- The Furious Dead Elementary School [+]
- The Crippled Fig Inc. [+]
- The Sterling Three Sculptures [+]
- The Leaping Pot Blowers [+]
- The Northern Cock Inc. [+]
- The Gutted Willow Harnesses [+]
- The Snoring Jane Healing House [+]
- The Wobbling Pig Construction [+]
- The Fired Elves [+]
- The Drinking Wand House [+]
- The Stumpy Tower General Store [+]