- Pop. Estimate: 167
- Children: 37.72% (63)
- Elderly: 5.99% (10)
- 121 ogre (72.4%)
- 45 mindflayer (26.9%)
- 1 other (0.5%)
- 4 Districts
- 2 Businesses
- 2 Specialists
- 24 Residences
Downbar is known for the following resources:
- Magic amber deposits that are frequented by locals. Rumors tell of piles of saphires in a dungeon.
- Kangaroo mobs that are visited frequently by gru. One might find a stash of penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- Poisonous spider clusters that are visited frequently by locals. One might dig up bags of diamonds buried near there.
- In the olden days, the constable of LeDesesti lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day Fax the lich destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to stop the lich, but failed miserably. Along came a efficient kobold named Rit, who was a skilled storyteller. Rit had a plan to trick the lich by causing a distraction while others struck. When Rit faced the lich, Rit defeated Fax.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? Missing painting. We suspect rabbits are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Aesrigaen Moongrove.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will pay in gold. Contact Elhs if interested.
- Help! Adept seeks apprentice. No pay until task is completed successfully. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Cak.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen cerimonial knife. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Maganas Winterfury.
- Needed: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ser Tallale.
- Help Wanted: Bored? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Accidental Death insurance required. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Danry Ferngton.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Must provide your own transportation. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Khalal heh Ghessen.
- Dugan Oaksnout is a male ogre who is known in that part of town as being a gifted navigator. He appears sick.
- Kilrc is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled warehouse worker. He appears melancholy.
- Vesspne is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a gifted innkeeper. He appears impatient.
- Grin'toor is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent collier. She appears nihilistic.
- Ilix'k'morn is a female mindflayer who is known in that part of town as being a decent jeweler. She appears grieving.
- Kiduk Oxclaw is a male ogre who is known in that part of town as being a decent illuminator. He appears lonely.
- Trellrc is a female mindflayer who is known in the city as being a skilled glassmaker. She appears intimidating.
- Priril is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled brewer. She appears thick.
- Vessrc is a female mindflayer who is known in the region as being a mediocre cutler. She appears intimidated.
- Yeral fe Khalssen, an insecure male lizardfolk. He is a commoner who is here to buy supplies.
- Done Marwood, a self-obsessed female lycanthrope. She is a barbarian who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
- Chaellai Dewmoon, a territorial male oddball. He is a rogue who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
These establishments worthy of mention in Downbar:
- The Fired Pony . [+]
- The Ever-full Jade Tap House [+]
- The Boiling Nomad Fish Camp [+]
- The Master Riverside Inc. [+]
- The Grimy Wagonhouse Ceramics [+]
- The Thirsty Troll Temple [+]
- The Fat Virgin Inc. [+]
- The Hilltop Thunderbird Shop [+]
- The Beefy Bill Shoppe [+]