- Pop. Estimate: 4,324
- Children: 43.94% (1,900)
- Elderly: 1.73% (75)
- 1,492 half-dwarf (34.5%)
- 1,250 halfling (28.9%)
- 913 dwarf (21.1%)
- 369 other (8.5%)
- 178 gnome (4.1%)
- 78 half-orc (1.8%)
- 44 human (1%)
- 6 Districts
- 131 Businesses
- 620 Specialists
- 515 Residences
Hollduk Hold is known for the following resources:
- A magical battle field inhabited by tame dragons that are frequented by vampires. Jam Petrhouse said the locals speak of bags of diamonds buried near there.
- Unlimited dangerous kitten glarings that are avoided by children. Rumors tell of bags of emeralds in a well.
- Vampire crow murders that are visited frequently by townspeople.
- A blessed mine inhabited by dangerous quails that are hunted by unicorns.
- In the days of yore, the royals of South Durinland lived happily. Things were good, but one day an evil devil named Meride destroyed a nearby village. The royals tried to stop the devil, but didn't get close. Along came a prejudiced minotaur named Karuul Whitehoof, who was a skilled storyteller. Karuul had a plan to trick the devil by killing the devil while she slept. When Karuul Whitehoof faced the devil, Karuul Whitehoof tricked Meride and rescued the hostages.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! Bounty for cockatrices, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Durdin Feastmead to learn more.
- Needed: I have beaky brain monsters in my basement, plz halp! Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jory Stanford.
- Cleric seeks apprentice. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Rap.
- Looking for work? Bounty for squirrels, dead or alive. Reward available. Contact Nhod Necknor for further details.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome beaky brain monsters required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Beaustar Mistgath for more information.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Must be quick on your feet. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Don Clayer.
- Belhiaaen Aleanwaker has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Hil Homelady.
- Help! Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Vab.
- Required: brain moles-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will pay in gold. Contact Grumrim Dullcoin.
- Needed: Looking for work? I have homuncului in my basement, plz halp! Length of job expected to be short. Will pay in gold. Contact Eldily Brushbones.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Safety not guaranteed. Discretion required. Contact Azuul Wintertalon.
- Want to earn some quick coin? taste tester wanted. Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Contact Diside if interested.
- Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jo Greentone.
- Ham Wizzsprocket is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a renowned bowyer. She appears guilty.
- Adabul Wheelcask is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled painter. He appears patriotic.
- Durdor Oatbreeches is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled prostitute. He appears authoritarian.
- Tolco Tallbottle is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled ostler. She appears idealistic.
- Done Greenworth is a female human who is known in the region as being a decent timberwright. She appears deluded.
- Mickry Brien is a female human who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled teacher. She appears deluded.
- Co Silvermind is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a renowned undertaker. She appears attentive.
- Yorrin Drakeboot is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled tinker. He appears jaded.
- Beaita Gearjet is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a decent trader. He appears forbidding.
- Mickes Charidge is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre haymerchant. She appears resentful.
- Elly Gamcaller is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a decent grocer. He appears outlandish.
- Micke MacBurll is a female human who is known in the world as being a skilled harness maker. She appears solemn.
- Micke Charough is a male human who is known in the region as being a decent blacksmith. He appears guarded.
- Mal Healthygoat is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled messenger. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Gil Thermogauge is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled brewer. He appears drunken.
- Jo MacTramell is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted timberwright. He appears pacifistic.
- Mickey Stoworth, a melancholy male human. He is a commoner who is doing something nefarious.
- Joey Storidge, an idealistic male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Gorril Saltarm, an idealistic male dwarf. He is a paladin who is on a mission from the gods.
- Falkon Quartzbread, a fatalistic male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Falgrim Glitterletters, a violent female halfling. She is a fighter who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Adaina Jallimidas, a violent female halfling. She is an expert who is finding work as a mercenary.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hollduk Hold:
- The Angry Troll Shoppe [+]
- The Chicken Greyhound Farms [+]
- The Gutted Axe Harnesses [+]
- The Refuge Rock Inc. [+]
- The Desert Hearthstone Inc. [+]
- The Smithy Peddler Clinic [+]
- The Noisy Pig Inc. [+]
- The Mulled Dwarves Brewery [+]
- The Burning Yawning Package Delivery [+]
- The Burning Tree Mail Service [+]
- The Horny Wine House of Law [+]
- The Desert Hops Inc. [+]
- The Warm Troll Rugs [+]
- The Gray Bull Inc. [+]
- The Rusty Darkroot Inc. [+]
- The Naughty Road [+]