- Pop. Estimate: 251
- Children: 21.91% (55)
- Elderly: 17.13% (43)
- 170 troglodyte (67.7%)
- 53 kobold (21.1%)
- 15 deep dwarf (5.9%)
- 12 minotaur (4.7%)
- 1 other (0.3%)
- 4 Districts
- 8 Businesses
- 8 Specialists
- 33 Residences
Hartdar is known for the following resources:
- Magical creepy cocoa bean fields that are feared by travelers. Elhka said the locals speak of a stash of silver buried near there.
- Many defenseless ape troops that are feared by gru. Alahiainne Freaniwaker said rumors tell of a chest containing diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- Vast peacock musters that are feared by vampires. Xodog Ogrebone said one might dig up bags of rubies in a nearby pit.
- Way back when, the townsfolk of Houghbon Town thrived. Things were quiet, but one day Ghezin seh Gheal the vampire slayed a local hero. The townsfolk tried to stop the vampire, but were caught. Along came Gilson Tinkerfiz the gnome, who was a valiant knight. Gilson had the thought to slay the vampire by causing a distraction while others struck. When Gilson Tinkerfiz faced the vampire, Gilson Tinkerfiz tricked Ghezin seh Gheal and was killed in the process.
- In the olden days, a murderer named Bobnic lingered in the world. They say that if you confront him, you will be killed.
- Long ago, a Pooka stalked the streets and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Villagers say that the Pooka will ask for your help, then imprison you.
- Once upon a time, the constable of Alexfalls lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day an evil dragon named Kareras Runeilg took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to kill Kareras Runeilg, but didn't get close. Along came a mindflayer named Waeter, who was a valiant knight. Waeter had the thought to slay the dragon by making a wager with Kareras Runeilg. When Waeter faced the dragon, Waeter banished Kareras Runeilg and rescued the hostages.
Job Postings [-]
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather rare lichen due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Durbor Talonhunter.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. References required. Will pay in gold. Contact Davey Bartoman.
- Looking for something new? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Login Greenhair.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Elalanlleu Baequiborne.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a secret. Contact Ghriraz to learn more.
- Help! I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a secret. Mild danger may be involved. Must submit to background check. Contact Bot.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Length of job expected to be short. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Danes Mortt.
- Jat is a male kobold who is known in the region as being a decent entertainer. He appears conspirational.
- Ulorin Wavecastle is a female deep dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent lumberjack. She appears jolly.
- Gozlak is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled hatmaker. She appears thick.
- Brogo Cloudbreaker is a male minotaur who is known in that part of town as being a skilled prostitute. He appears violent.
- Beliith Rainchaser is a male minotaur who is known in the city as being a decent apothecary. He appears sick.
- Git is a male kobold who is known in the world as being a mediocre porter. He appears patriotic.
- Snordal Bearaxe is a male deep dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled glovemaker. He appears resentful.
- Vothka is a male troglodyte who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled apothecary. He appears greedy.
- Voths is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled interpreter. She appears guilty.
- Balril Stormear, a xenophobic female deep dwarf. She is a commoner who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hartdar:
- The Great Elf Scabbards [+]
- The Drifting Octopus House [+]
- The Marbled Toad Inc. [+]
- The Lecherous Bucket Glass Crafters [+]
- The Glaring Octopus Inc. [+]
- The Drunken Clowns Jewelers [+]
- The Crooked Tree Inc. [+]
- The Nomadic Thug Inc. [+]
- The Dancing Well Inc. [+]