- Pop. Estimate: 4,253
- Children: 19.45% (827)
- Elderly: 19.23% (818)
- 1,064 half-dwarf (25%)
- 987 halfling (23.2%)
- 923 elf (21.7%)
- 919 half-orc (21.6%)
- 230 human (5.4%)
- 124 gnome (2.9%)
- 6 other (0.1%)
- 5 Districts
- 131 Businesses
- 620 Specialists
- 526 Residences
Elmaovka is known for the following resources:
- A new tower inhabited by dangerous bees that are feared by travelers. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing saphires hidden around somewhere.
- A blessed castle inhabited by poisonous bees that are visited frequently by magic users.
- Endangered vampire chinchilla colonies that are frequented by locals. One might dig up bags of copper buried near there.
- A haunted grave yard inhabited by vampire quails that are feared by locals.
- Once upon a time, a cyclops named Srodd wandered the world every six years. Villagers say that if you confront him, you will be stricken blind.
- Some time ago, a witch roamed the streets on rainy days and was drawn towards misbehaving children. People say that the witch will ask a favor of you, then steal your soul.
- Legends tell of Trellrall's Bag of beans, a unique bag of beans with the power to summon angels. It mysteriously disappeared.
- In times gone by, the townsfolk of Johnlanding thrived. Things were peaceful, but one day a demon named Oestru Spirittalon took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The townsfolk tried to stop the demon, but failed miserably. Along came Gkuterm Rockgloom the goblin, who was a valiant knight. Gkuterm had an idea to slay the demon by using magic to banish it. When Gkuterm Rockgloom faced the demon, Gkuterm Rockgloom killed the demon and rescued Johnlanding.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rats required. Will reward you with a land deed. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Porkaro if interested.
- Required: goblin wranglin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Kzor Cleaverwiser.
- A passing Adept is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will owe you a huge favor. Serious inquiries only. Contact Mhuz Neckbreaker The Black.
- Help Wanted: Missing goat. We suspect brain moles are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Hammida Thermogadget for more information.
- artifact tester wanted. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Khalssen ahn Gheal.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Gush Boarsnout.
- Needed: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Rxexn Ghosttstomach.
- Help Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Sszide.
- Required: Someone stole my wagon wheel. Find the louse, dead or alive. Safety not guaranteed. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Zrozg Backcracker.
- Someone stole my valuables. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Git.
- Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen statue. Will pay in gold. No previous experience required. Contact Micke Simonling.
- Help Wanted: Need a change of pace? Yot has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ilhiaaen Farshine if intrigued.
- Looking for work? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Length of job expected to be short. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Alavaraen Silentbreeze.
- Faldal Stoneguard is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled lawyer. She appears impatient.
- Beltlas Fairwalker is a male elf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled ropemaker. He appears giddy.
- Joic Smithridge is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent tinker. She appears territorial.
- Hazgakh Backnor is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent mercenary. She appears thick.
- Gabina Wobbbit is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled navigator. He appears forgetful.
- Faeelliyn Kindgale is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent messenger. He appears cowed.
- Malgrimdo Honorley is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled innkeeper. He appears lovelorn.
- Donic Whitehouse is a male human who is known in the region as being a decent watercarrier. He appears mopey.
- Coine Plumpbody is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled jailer. She appears forbidding.
- Adaton Triggercog is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a mediocre brewer. She appears insecure.
- Dan Daven is a female human who is known in the city as being a renowned glovemaker. She appears grieving.
- Gillin Tinkerbun is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned sculptor. She appears apologetic.
- Dave Wilman is a female human who is known in the world as being a skilled courtier. She appears solemn.
- Abatinne Baequimight is a male elf who is known in the world as being a gifted vintner. He appears melancholy.
- Blabgag Mokcracker is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled priest. She appears fashion concious.
- Cotnk Tinkerjet is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre cobbler. She appears violent.
- Danry Briinson, a solemn male human. He is an expert who is finding work as a spy.
- Gwatssa Firerose, a giddy male elf. He is a fighter who is finding a missing friend.
- Doney Matnson, a forgetful male half-elf. He is a warrior who is finding work as a merchant.
- Daney Kleinerson, a forgetful female human. She is a commoner who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Bluzgugh Armbreaker, a gambling male half-orc. He is an adept who is finding a missing map.
- Danry Bernaville, a cowed female half-orc. She is an adept who is finding a missing sibling.
- Hewlita Wobbgauge, a solemn male gnome. He is a monk who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Hallaninne Sunarrow, a gosipy female elf. She is a warrior who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
These establishments worthy of mention in Elmaovka:
- The Red Devil Prison [+]
- The Rolling Baiter Chop House [+]
- The Sleepy Rose Fabrics [+]
- The Dwarven Wagonhouse Shop [+]
- The Worn Road Shrine [+]
- The Salty Cavern Inc. [+]
- The Stowaway Skull Dry Goods [+]
- The Chipped Baiter Inc. [+]
- The Singing Greyhound Ship Repair [+]
- The Dwarven Wagonhouse Shoppe [+]
- The Knotted Fox Inc. [+]
- The Vulgar Fig Furs [+]
- The Wobbling Cloak Construction [+]
- The Stowaway Hen Color Shop [+]
- The Deadly Dwarves Whorehouse [+]
- The Fallen Hearthstone Inc. [+]