- Pop. Estimate: 4,061
- Children: 16.65% (676)
- Elderly: 21.23% (862)
- 1,134 half-dwarf (27.9%)
- 841 gnome (20.7%)
- 614 halfling (15.1%)
- 597 dwarf (14.7%)
- 460 other (11.3%)
- 297 half-elf (7.3%)
- 118 elf (2.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 129 Businesses
- 588 Specialists
- 499 Residences
Geodale is known for the following resources:
- An old tower inhabited by vampire clams that are avoided by kittens.
- Magic hemp bales that are avoided by children. One might find bags of gold in a dungeon.
- Substantial woodpecker descents that are visited frequently by locals. Uldor Steelarm said one might find bags of diamonds in a nearby pit.
- Chinchilla colonies that are feared by wenches.
- Some time ago, a Boogyman haunted the field on rainy days. They say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then imprison you.
- Way back when, a witch haunted the woods. People say that the witch will sneeze three times, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a demon named Dastga wandered the woods on gloomy days. Folks say that if you caught her, you will be driven mad.
- Way back when, an old woman stalked the world and was drawn towards those that wronged others. People say that the old woman will ask a favor of you, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Many years ago, the constable of Hinsny thrived. Things were quiet, but one day an evil dragon named Ghabal Oakroot kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to stop the dragon, but didn't get close. Along came Gwaelltel Maernsworn the elf, who was a sneaky thief. Gwaelltel had an idea to slay the dragon by killing the dragon while he slept. When Gwaelltel Maernsworn faced the dragon, Gwaelltel Maernsworn banished Ghabal Oakroot.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Reward available. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Klilsh Backbreaker.
- Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen relic. Will reward you with a land deed. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Xromn Wormhost for further details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? caber-tossing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will pay in gold. Must submit to background check. Contact S'hoorssen fe Yeral.
- Need a change of pace? caber-tossing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. Contact Aesttel Kennyrweaver if interested.
- Looking for work? A passing Bard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Reward is a secret. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Kubgok Backsnapper The Red for more information.
- Help! Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gillios Whitechaser if interested.
- Looking for something new? Fighter seeks apprentice. Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Kiap Rocknut.
- Looking for something new? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. May include some hazards. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Zog Evilkill for more details.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for rare rust rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Jo VanBarston.
- Help Wanted: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome squirrels required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Kzomn Nightdamn.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Vor.
- Help Needed: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will pay in gold. No previous experience required. Contact Joes Whitidge.
- Help Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Nozg Legripper.
- Adaina Cobblewink is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a renowned illuminator. She appears gambling.
- Carxie Gyroscope is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled shoemaker. She appears beligerent.
- Garorin Drakehead is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre teamster. He appears clumsy.
- Careno Wobbblast is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent miller. She appears smitten.
- Balril Steelanvil is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre tailor. He appears loud.
- Perly Tearoarer is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned bowyer. She appears spiteful.
- Jamic Jamenson is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled woodcarver. She appears contrarian.
- Joic Davidhews is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre bounty hunter. He appears skeptical.
- Drokon Silverknee is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre pursemaker. She appears worrying.
- Ulag Bearvein is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled cheesemaker. He appears boastful.
- Ulril Grayaxe is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled miller. She appears violent.
- Mick Wilton is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent bather. He appears violent.
- Thorbor Opalslasher is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent cutler. He appears guilty.
- Tomeno Coggleblast is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled bookseller. He appears prejudiced.
- Jun Electrosprocket is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a gifted librarian. He appears loud.
- Darlaninne Goldsong is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a legendary porter. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Tolne Leajay, a deluded male halfling. He is a paladin who is on a mission from the gods.
- Gorgin Coralgem, a sick male half-dwarf. He is a paladin who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Hewwan Wobbfiz, a nihilistic female gnome. She is a bard who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Faevariyn Arkeneasinger, a forbidding male elf. He is an adept who is here to buy slaves.
- Mally Wetlady, a homesick female halfling. She is a druid who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Wiz Tiddlybun, a clumsy female gnome. She is an aristocrat who is delivering a message to a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Geodale:
- The Shining Halflings Timber Mill [+]
- The Shining Octopus Bindary [+]
- The Elven Beauty Money Lenders [+]
- The Wobblin' Heart Construction [+]
- The Ripped Cloak Inc. [+]
- The Naughty Dragon Gloves [+]
- The Laughing Widowers Hats Shop [+]
- The Angry Hops Shoppe [+]
- The Strangled Wench Dry Goods [+]
- The Last Eagle Hatters [+]
- The Ugly Bunch Designs [+]
- The Shining Crate Shoppe [+]
- The Wandering Rose Furs [+]
- The Tattered Flame Worship House [+]
- The Ever-full Turkey Brewery [+]
- The Vulgar Princess Furs [+]