- Pop. Estimate: 1,040
- Children: 36.92% (384)
- Elderly: 6.73% (70)
- 860 half-orc (82.6%)
- 81 human (7.7%)
- 73 half-dwarf (7%)
- 17 dwarf (1.6%)
- 9 other (0.8%)
- 4 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 106 Specialists
- 123 Residences
LeIdaari Mills is known for the following resources:
- A blessed gazebo inhabited by defenseless clams that are feared by townspeople.
- Unlimited peacock musters that are avoided by townspeople.
- Wild beaver colonies that are feared by magic users. Durrin Saltslayer said one might dig up piles of saphires in a tomb nearby.
- A long time ago, an old man hunted the world and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Folks say that the old man will offer you sweets, then banish you if you are cruel.
- In times past, a murderer named Kadr roamed the streets at dusk. They say that if you caught her, you will be eaten alive.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Must provide your own transportation. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Poborn Healthyiciny.
- Bored? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Khalssen ahn Ghezor.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a secret. Contact Jam Cases.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Must be quick on your feet. Will pay in gold. Contact Bap.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Gorag Blackcairn.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Missing goat. We suspect squirrels are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Adadal Onyxhall for further details.
- Help! Looking for something new? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Dav Briden to learn more.
- Looking for work? Missing gemstone. We suspect derros are the culprit. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mickry Gooderley.
- carriage racing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with valuable information. Safety not guaranteed. Discretion required. Contact Davic Simonan.
- Looking for something new? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a secret. Contact Davic Southliffe.
- Bounty for cockatrices, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Trbok Ironhost for further details.
- Jory Tramill is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre mercenary. She appears resentful.
- Grumdin Coalhand is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled undertaker. He appears nosy.
- Doney Brownell is a male human who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled shoemaker. He appears xenophobic.
- Jamry Jameter is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent warehouse worker. She appears unreliable.
- Joes Jacksford is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent outfitter. She appears mopey.
- Drokon Talonmail is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled baker. He appears shifty.
- Broag Bronzebreeches is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted glassmaker. She appears contrarian.
- Dav Harill is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a skilled tinker. He appears deluded.
- Snornir Dullslasher is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent lumberjack. He appears sick.
- Garrun Ashroad is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted lumberjack. She appears accusatory.
- Argan Strongcrown is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a mocked grocer. He appears attentive.
- Ghodd Boneripper is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a gifted messenger. She appears intimidated.
- Basuzg Backbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent watercarrier. He appears easily offended.
- Skarun Smartknee is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled haymerchant. He appears guarded.
- Prarrc, a nervous female mindflayer. She is a druid who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Malel Slyeye, a helpful female halfling. She is a fighter who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Jory Benett, an efficient male human. He is an adept who is traveling with an expidition.
- Filelliyn Teasen'grove, a xenophobic female drow. She is a commoner who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Klonrall, a forgetful female mindflayer. She is a warrior who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Elnalanae Summergrove, a pacifistic male half-elf. He is an adept who is seeing the city.
- Zibb Skullcrusher, a forbidding female bugbear. She is an aristocrat who is doing something nefarious.
- Teker Orcloud, a guarded female minotaur. She is a bard who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Broorin Smokestream, a solemn female dwarf. She is a commoner who is traveling the world as a missionary.
These establishments worthy of mention in LeIdaari Mills:
- The Squalid Cavern Shoes [+]
- The Wild Dungeon Inpirationsl Waters [+]
- The Furious Monk Elementary School [+]
- The Furious Wolfhound Military School [+]
- The Stowaway Rouge General Store [+]
- The Guinea Wolfhound Harnesses [+]
- The Splintered Iron Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Grizzly Mug Inc. [+]
- The Great Pony Sheath Store [+]
- The Worn Silver Worship House [+]
- The Nomadic Days Inc. [+]
- The Stumpy Flame Union #101 [+]
- The Robber Oarhouse Inc. [+]
- The Crimson Swagger Inc. [+]