- Pop. Estimate: 447
- Children: 23.27% (104)
- Elderly: 16.33% (73)
- 266 lizardfolk (59.5%)
- 125 ogre (27.9%)
- 51 drow (11.4%)
- 5 other (1.1%)
- 1 Districts
- 15 Businesses
- 18 Specialists
- 58 Residences
Garbvale is known for the following resources:
- Poisonous ape troops that are avoided by unicorns.
- A blessed tower inhabited by poisonous crows that are hunted by children. Somoeone said someone found a stash of penis sheathes in a well.
- A magical castle inhabited by dangerous kittens that are avoided by locals. Somoeone said someone found bags of rubies in a tomb nearby.
- In days gone by, the villagers of New Libertywater Gate thrived. Things were quiet, but one day Khalssen fe Ghezor the spirit destroyed a nearby village. The villagers tried to kill Khalssen fe Ghezor, but didn't get close. Along came a flirtatious drow named Haalentel Mistleaf, who was a sneaky thief. Haalentel had an idea to slay the spirit by causing a distraction while others struck. When Haalentel Mistleaf faced the spirit, Haalentel Mistleaf tricked Khalssen fe Ghezor and rescued New Libertywater Gate.
- Legends tell of Micke's Quill, a unique quill with the power to summon demons. It mysteriously disappeared.
- In the days of yore, a dragon named Ssz'ith frequented the town. Some say that if you caught her, you will be driven mad.
- Legends tell of Morag's Shoes, a special shoes with the knack to grant wishes. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Wae'toor.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will pay in gold. Guild membership required. Contact Danes Casell.
- Cot Cogglecog has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Narods Greathost if intrigued.
- Missing gemstone. We suspect quazits are the culprit. Must not smell. Reward available. Contact Khalal teh Ghezor for further details.
- Wanted: Need a change of pace? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dan Petrwood.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. No pay until task is completed successfully. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Adadin Pearlbarrel.
- I have toads in my basement, plz halp! Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Sozgsh Neckkiller.
- Khalssen seh Khalzin is a male lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a decent vintner. He appears self-obsessed.
- S'hoorzin heh Khalzin is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a renowned engineer. She appears jolly.
- Belnalai Eylliswalker is a female drow who is known in the world as being a gifted illuminator. She appears flirtatious.
- Illlantars Longstrike is a female drow who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled jailer. She appears easily offended.
- Faearttel Rootshadow is a male drow who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled cheesemaker. He appears nosy.
- Alatlleu Silvermist is a female drow who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled illuminator. She appears guilty.
- Dabal Oakmane is a female ogre who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled copyist. She appears pacifistic.
- S'herzor se S'hoorzin is a female lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre tilemaker. She appears clumsy.
- Chatssa Wishrose is a female drow who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre laborer. She appears nihilistic.
- Jamey Jameston, an idealistic female lycanthrope. She is a wizard who is doing something nefarious.
- Jo Caswood, a smug female lycanthrope. She is an adept who is following a message from an angel.
These establishments worthy of mention in Garbvale:
- The Robber Cavern Inc. [+]
- The Lecherous Alicorn Blowers [+]
- The Sleeping Wand Inc. [+]
- The Victorious Bull Inc. [+]
- The Slade Bunk Charity [+]
- The Vulgar Cup Furs [+]
- The Stinky Beauty House of Colors [+]
- The Marbled Imps Inc. [+]
- The Singing Turkey Book Smith [+]